Bubble Watch catch all ..

i don't think there is a good argument for IU to be above OU

While I don't agree with you, I am definitely hoping you are right, and Wichita and I are wrong :).

I just feel Indiana, which was squarely on the bubble coming into the Tournament, has been very impressive in their conference tournament. Like OU, they came to play. I do believe their success will impact Michigan and Rutgers (I don't see all 3 teams getting selected) more so than OU.

The committee can’t put Michigan, msu, IU, and buttgers in from that conference. Only 2 should go IMO but we will see.

The committee can’t put Michigan, msu, IU, and buttgers in from that conference. Only 2 should go IMO but we will see.

This is one thing that is tough for people to believe but they truly don’t think about conference. Each team is judged individually. Rutgers is the name that will make me very nervous if they appear on the show tomorrow.

This is one thing that is tough for people to believe but they truly don’t think about conference. Each team is judged individually. Rutgers is the name that will make me very nervous if they appear on the show tomorrow.

Rutgers net is 78, you will see their name called for the NIT, miami shouldn't be in either.

ATM hammered Arky after beating Auburn. Suspect they will now be in and will be for certain if they win tomorrow. That doesn’t help us

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jerry Palm just posted that the first four out are Michigan, Rutgers, VT and OU :-(

ATM hammered Arky after beating Auburn. Suspect they will now be in and will be for certain if they win tomorrow. That doesn’t help us

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A&M has to win their tournament to make it IMO.

Dayton loses to Richmond, so can officially cross Dayton off the list. The A10 Tourney has gone exactly as we have wanted it to— Dayton, VCU, St. Louis failing to advance. Now we need Davidson to beat Richmond tomorrow and avoid a bid steal.

Dayton loses to Richmond, so can officially cross Dayton off the list. The A10 Tourney has gone exactly as we have wanted it to— Dayton, VCU, St. Louis failing to advance. Now we need Davidson to beat Richmond tomorrow and avoid a bid steal.

This is a big development. Need Davidson to do us a major solid to make it a 1 bid league.

Last edited:

This is a big development. Need Davidson to do us a major solid to make it a 1 bid league.

Memphis needs to take out Smu now, as well.

Tennessee losing likely chinches a 1 seed for baylor (outside chance for duke ) that never hurts OU chances ..

Lunardi still has OU out in his bracket that just released.

Back