Bubble Watch catch all ..

I don't think it'll happen, but IF OU misses out on the NCAA Tourney, I hope we turn down the NIT. I just don't see the benefit. This team looks worn out. Moser needs to start recruiting (transfers). A few extra games against mediocre teams isn't going to do anything positive for our program or next year's team.

Nah, with a first year coach, any opportunity to play is an opportunity to build the program. You also give kids like Goldwire, Marvin, Gibson a chance to play a few more games and chase a trophy. No, an NIT trophy doesn’t mean much and wouldn’t somehow significantly bolster the program, but I don’t think you ever turn down a chance to compete. Now, to HOST? Eh, that would likely be an ugly scene at LNC, so I can see them saying “just put us on the road.”

I don't think it'll happen, but IF OU misses out on the NCAA Tourney, I hope we turn down the NIT. I just don't see the benefit. This team looks worn out. Moser needs to start recruiting (transfers). A few extra games against mediocre teams isn't going to do anything positive for our program or next year's team.

absolutely not ..

the extra games (and more importantly the extra practices) for the players returning are very important ..

Generally, the teams that turn down bids are blue bloods that have had a very rare down season, or teams with all sorts of injuries or off court issues. I don’t see any chance we will decline. And I don’t get the sense we are any more tired or worn down than other teams. We just aren’t very good, so it looks like we are sloppy. I won’t exactly be fired up, but I’ll definitely watch and hope the team can end the season with some momentum.

Games that matter somewhat as it relates to OU's chances...

all odds are as of 10:30 ish am CT

Davidson @ Dayton. 11:30 am CT. Dayton -4

Miami (FL) @ Syracuse. Noon CT. 'Cuse -1.5

Indiana @ Purdue. 1 pm CT. Purdue -10

Kentucky @ Florida. 1 pm CT. UK -4.5

Virginia Tech @ Clemson. 1 pm CT. VT -2.5

TCU @ West Virginia. 1 pm CT. WVU -2.5

North Texas @ UTEP. 2 pm CT. NT -5

Loyola-Chicago vs Northern Iowa - MVC tourney. 2:30 pm CT. Loyola -3.5

VCU @ Saint Louis. 3 pm CT. Saint Louis -2.5

Fresno State @ Wyoming. 3 pm CT. Wyoming -4.5

Oregon @ Washington State. 3 pm CT. Wazzu -2

UNC @ Duke. 5 pm CT. Duke -11 (Coach K's last home game)

Iowa State @ Baylor. 5 pm CT. Bay -12.5

Georgetown @ Xavier. 6 pm CT. Xavier -12.5.

Mississippi State @ Texas A&M. 7:30 pm CT. A&M -2

BYU vs San Francisco - WCC tourney. 9:30 pm CT. SF -3.

San Diego State @ Nevada. 9:30 pm CT. SDSU -4.

----

might have missed one or two...if so, my bad

Games that matter somewhat as it relates to OU's chances...

all odds are as of 10:30 ish am CT

Davidson @ Dayton. 11:30 am CT. Dayton -4

Miami (FL) @ Syracuse. Noon CT. 'Cuse -1.5

Indiana @ Purdue. 1 pm CT. Purdue -10

Kentucky @ Florida. 1 pm CT. UK -4.5

Virginia Tech @ Clemson. 1 pm CT. VT -2.5

TCU @ West Virginia. 1 pm CT. WVU -2.5

North Texas @ UTEP. 2 pm CT. NT -5

Loyola-Chicago vs Northern Iowa - MVC tourney. 2:30 pm CT. Loyola -3.5

VCU @ Saint Louis. 3 pm CT. Saint Louis -2.5

Fresno State @ Wyoming. 3 pm CT. Wyoming -4.5

Oregon @ Washington State. 3 pm CT. Wazzu -2

UNC @ Duke. 5 pm CT. Duke -11 (Coach K's last home game)

Iowa State @ Baylor. 5 pm CT. Bay -12.5

Georgetown @ Xavier. 6 pm CT. Xavier -12.5.

Mississippi State @ Texas A&M. 7:30 pm CT. A&M -2

BYU vs San Francisco - WCC tourney. 9:30 pm CT. SF -3.

San Diego State @ Nevada. 9:30 pm CT. SDSU -4.

----

might have missed one or two...if so, my bad

Appreciate this work, awesome!!

Got lots of help today. Some bubble teams lost and West Virginia may move up enough for our win there to get back in the Q1 ledger. Still need to win Thursday for it to matter.

Got lots of help today. Some bubble teams lost and West Virginia may move up enough for our win there to get back in the Q1 ledger. Still need to win Thursday for it to matter.

florida just playing kentucky might get them into the top 50 (they are 51) that would be another Q1 win

florida just playing kentucky might get them into the top 50 (they are 51) that would be another Q1 win

Since that was a home game, it would only be quad 1 against a top 30 opponent. But Florida losing helps because they are a bubble team themselves.

Oregon still on bubble according to Lunardi, ducks are done

Be interesting to see what our net is at tomorrow

Lunardis bracket is embarrassing.

Up to 42 in net, beat the bears and we should be at ease on selection Sunday I believe. Unfortunately wvu only jumped one spot to 79.

Hopefully we show up on more brackets in the next bracket matrix release

Back