Bubble Watch catch all ..

Hopefully Michigan keeps putting it to Indiana and knocks them out of bubble talk.

i think the loser of this game is out either way .. but yes IU would be out for sure .. so that is the better result

Hopefully Michigan keeps putting it to Indiana and knocks them out of bubble talk.

Michigan is a joke....they were up 60-43 with under 10 minutes left and have gagged this one away. Indiana up two with the ball with 10 seconds left.

Michigan is a joke....they were up 60-43 with under 10 minutes left and have gagged this one away. Indiana up two with the ball with 10 seconds left.

If it comes down to Michigan and some other team for last at large bid, I’d like to see the committee reward the other team given the sideline antics displayed by Howard. Just my opinion of course but when splitting hairs, everything should be scrutinized and Howard doesn’t deserve benefit of the doubt this year IMO.

The Indiana game is a killer for some bubble team out there. I think Michigan probably locked up a spot by winning at tOSU Sunday, whereas Indiana needed a win today. Now they are likely both in.

The Indiana game is a killer for some bubble team out there. I think Michigan probably locked up a spot by winning at tOSU Sunday, whereas Indiana needed a win today. Now they are likely both in.

i don't think Michigan is in .. and i am not sure IU is in yet .

The more I watch what's going on, the more convinced I am that we win and we're in.

A&M was beating Florida for pretty much the whole game....Florida is now up two in OT with under a minute to go.

i love geeking out by tracking all of the other results, but the entire in/out discussion will likely be decided by 9:15EST this evening.

If it is decided by 8:00EST, we are out. lol - We aren't gonna blast Baylor out of the gym.

TCU wow .. what a come back

IMO, Texas is ripe for another 1st round tourney exit and I will pick against them in their opening game in a few of my brackets. They are really long and athletic, but I don't like the makeup of that team. They play at such a slow pace that when they are having trouble scoring (like in the 2nd half today), they can be had.

Lunardi has been about the most pessimistic of all of the experts as it relates to OU; stands to reason if he has them moving up, the others do as well (most starting from a higher point). Again, I’m not even paying much attention to other results. Win and in tonight.

Up to 33rd in Ken Pom. One more win, and we'll be in the top 30.

NCAA net should be top 35 tomorrow.

71 Vandy plays bama today hope they get smoked
72 Oregon plays CU today hope they win big or get smoked
73 Towson no more games
74 colorado plays oregon today hope they win big or get smoked
75 Fresno St plays Sand Diego St today hope the get smoked
76 WVU hope they win or keep it close vs KU
77 KSU season over
78 Rutgers play tomorrow hope they get smoked
79 Virginia plays UNC hope they get smoked

if 2 of the top 5 happen KSU and WVU could both get back in the top 75

CU beat Oregon hopefully that knocks them behind KSU/WVU in the net

Lunardi has us as the 4th team out right now, so we're probably an 8 seed. :ez-roll:

Win tomorrow and we're out of the play in game.

Back