Cade Davis doubters

Seymore Cox

Reaction score
For those of you who said Cade isn't athletic, shut up.

For those of you who said he didn't have lateral quickness to be a good defender....shut up.

For OSU fans who said Sidorakis was better......shut up

For those who said we shouldn't have offered......shut up.

+1

you forgot he is a great glue guy. His effort is always there, a lesson for our young guys.

He is a player. He's a good 3 point shooter but he needs to show his ability inside the paint more than he does.

those who said it is terrible that cade wears duke apparel off the court... please continue this valid criticism

Love Cade's heart!!:cade

Gonna be a tough year. Happy with the second half effort tonight!!

I did not get to watch the entire game but I did like what I saw. They just said Cade played 38 minutes and held one of the best shooters in the country to 1 3 point basket made. Pretty darn impressive.

Cade's incredible this year. And we get him for one more year after this! If he continues to progress, we keep TMG and Tiny, (and maybe Warren) and we could be very good!

I criticized his offensive game early in this one but he really came back and had a nice game offensively. Bravo cade.

He is a player. He's a good 3 point shooter but he needs to show his ability inside the paint more than he does.

Ya he needs to show off his post moves... I think cade is fine where he is.. He doesn't need to be in the paint.. Just keep that stroke

If everyone played with his effort, we might be pretty good.

Ya he needs to show off his post moves... I think cade is fine where he is.. He doesn't need to be in the paint.. Just keep that stroke

He's a good player at getting inside and getting better looks. He isn't near as good a 3 point shooter as say Pledger or TMG.

I don't know who said Cade wasn't athletic, I thought that was always one of his strengths.

He's a good player at getting inside and getting better looks. He isn't near as good a 3 point shooter as say Pledger or TMG.

his mid range game is starting to look similar to how it did in high school. He was a beast in the mid range in high school.

Like Denver said, he played 38 minutes and didn't let up on one possession defensively, shutting down the 3rd leading scorer in the nation. One of the best defensive performances I have ever seen in college basketball.

For those of you who said Cade isn't athletic, shut up.

For those of you who said he didn't have lateral quickness to be a good defender....shut up.

For OSU fans who said Sidorakis was better......shut up

For those who said we shouldn't have offered......shut up.

It wasn't just OSU fans.

I've watched Cade play ball since he was an 8th grader. I watched him throw down alley oop dunks when he was in the 9th grade. In every year that I've watched him play, he has gotten better.

Can we trade Sidorkis for Davis? I might even throw in Teng Akol. ;)

Back