Congrats to Cade Davis...

gracefor24

Reaction score
on his girlfriend winning the Miss Oklahoma pageant!! He has game on and off the court!!:clap

The title is actually Miss Oklahoma USA, it is different than Miss Oklahoma, but you are right on the other counts.

What on earth is Miss Oklahoma USA?

The title is actually Miss Oklahoma USA, it is different than Miss Oklahoma, but you are right on the other counts.

Haha, you obviously know way more than me about this!! :)

I know the girl and she is a really sweet young lady.

The one with the dark hair is better looking. No offense Cade. I like the ladies thick, though. I'm not big on the beauty queen types. I think Carrie Prejean looks like a skinny female Gary Busey.

The one with the dark hair is better looking. No offense Cade. I like the ladies thick, though. I'm not big on the beauty queen types. I think Carrie Prejean looks like a skinny female Gary Busey.

Ok, Sir Mixalot!! :)

I knew I liked Cade Davis for some reason. It must be his judgement. Not only does he find a fox but a bright intelligent OSU attendee. :clap

Maybe I'm just from a different school of thought, but if this engagement rumor is true, then someone needs to set up an intervention. I presume Cade Davis is a good looking guy if he is pulling that on a consistent basis, but if you're gf is going to another school you do not need to be engaged...period.

Having a gf you don't see everyday is the IDEAL situation.

Cade is pulling that AND she goes to a different school.
Dude has mad game.

Back