Depth chart

Chargois is a stretch forward... In his first two years of college basketball, he made 80 3's at 35% from that spot.

The guy you guys are talking about to start in that spot has hit 11 3's in his first two years.... 4 in one year, 7 in another another.

Chargois has individual games where he hit more 3's than Jalen did all season.

Jalen Hill is an offensive black hole.... He's a liability. It's 4 on 5 out there. He is a defensive liability as well.

He's this teams version of Jamal Bienemy... A guy who had the physical look of a guy who shouldn't be a black hole, but is a black hole.... And Bienemy did the right thing and transferred to UTEP and had a great year... I actually followed him and was glad he made that move. It was better for him in every way...

Either way.... Chargois and Groves form a great combo in the paint. I will be excited to see what happens there.

Wow. Just a terrible take.

Chargois is a stretch forward... In his first two years of college basketball, he made 80 3's at 35% from that spot.

The guy you guys are talking about to start in that spot has hit 11 3's in his first two years.... 4 in one year, 7 in another another.

Jalen Hill is an offensive black hole.... He's a liability. It's 4 on 5 out there. He is a defensive liability as well.

He's this teams version of Jamal Bienemy... A guy who had the physical look of a guy who shouldn't be a black hole, but is a black hole.... And Bienemy did the right thing and transferred to UTEP and had a great year... I actually followed him and was glad he made that move. It was better for him in every way...

Either way.... Chargois and Groves form a great combo in the paint. I will be excited to see what happens there.

Yikes

The Johnson & Johnson booster is not supposed to be ingested orally, abd.

This is quite a hot take.

the first half of this is not a good take ...

the second half of this is one of the worst takes on this board of all time ..

Sounds like some folks disagree. That's fine. I posted stats and facts. You guys presented nothing, because you have nothing to present. It is what it is.

Sounds like some folks disagree. That's fine. I posted stats and facts. You guys presented nothing, because you have nothing to present. It is what it is.

Must have missed the part where you posted stats supporting your troll post that Hill is a defensive liability.

Porter Moser's team had the #1 defense in the nation last year. Here is Porter Moser's assessment of Jalen Hill:

“I think he can be an elite defender. He gets defense, he gets using his length. He’s one of our best rebounders, out to in.”

I'll stick with that perspective.

Maybe that's because he was behind a couple of pretty good offensive options...one that is in the NBA now.:ez-roll:

Hill with the start at the 4. I may be eating some crow early this year

It'll be interesting to see how that "battle" plays out. I wasn't overly impressed with Hill last night. J-Groves is a considerably better offensive player than Hill, BUT, J-Groves struggled to defend quicker players.

I think if the team starts struggling to score, you probably see more of J-Groves. Having both him and Gibson on the floor at the same time should help space things out.

Maybe that's because he was behind a couple of pretty good offensive options...one that is in the NBA now.:ez-roll:

I think “Shagwah” will prove as the season progresses to have been the most underrated Sooner addition this season. He’s a multi skilled big with a nice midrange jumper.

Last edited:
I think Shagwah is the most underrated Sooner during this preseason.

I liked very much what I saw from him. It's just one game, of course, but I was more impressed with him than T-Groves.

said in another thread but who sits? we need a backup PG (mason, bijan) or do we get by with hark or gibson at backup pg

goldy
harkless
t groves
hill
gibson

J. Groves
Marvin J
Ethan C
CJ Noland
_________
Alston
bijan
rick
akol

I liked very much what I saw from him. It's just one game, of course, but I was more impressed with him than T-Groves.

+1

I expected (maybe hoped) T. Groves would be more dominant inside than he was last night, and maybe he will later on. But, like you, I was more impressed with what I saw in Chargois. I was hoping OU would sign him out of high school, and now I know why!

said in another thread but who sits? we need a backup PG (mason, bijan) or do we get by with hark or gibson at backup pg
l

seems like Mason has that spot almost by default (at least 7 min a game) .. (because of bijan injury) but i really liked what i saw from Bijan last night..

Back