Doron Lamb has apparently eliminated OU

Yep, said he was down to those four schools and that he might take a look at West Virginia. Time to move on.

Move on to Shavon Coleman then.

Just watched some video and Coleman looks more like a wing forward type than a guard to me, but it was a just a minute or so of video. Am I wrong?

And what about KC Ross-Miller? Or are we just content with letting Taylor back-up TMG at the point?

I almost want to say good riddance. Never really liked the way things have gone with Doron. To be down to Kansas and OU, and then to open it up to six schools. And his dad seemed to really be driving the east coast schools...

I guess better to know now, so we can focus on other talent.

KC Ross-Miller is playing good ball but he is no TJ.Taylor,Taylor should back up tmg period Taylor,can play mutiple positions Miller can play guard only.Miller can be a head case at times also.

KC Ross-Miller is playing good ball but he is no TJ.Taylor,Taylor should back up tmg period Taylor,can play mutiple positions Miller can play guard only.Miller can be a head case at times also.

Good to hear. Do you still feel confident about OU getting Terrence Jones?

I don't know if we will get anymore Oak Hill guys, as apparently they seem to be unaware of this philosophy known as defense. I want more 3's and 4's and another PG.

for me lamb was just a icing on the cake type of guy...would have liked to have him but we have several guys that can play at a high level at his same position....even if lamb was still in the hunt my top two left are mccallum and jones

jones for obvious reason, we need an athletic four.....but I really like mccallum..I know we prob wont get him but man I like his game...Coach's sons are always easy to coach also..

Just watched some video and Coleman looks more like a wing forward type than a guard to me, but it was a just a minute or so of video. Am I wrong?

And what about KC Ross-Miller? Or are we just content with letting Taylor back-up TMG at the point?

He's like a poor mans Cam Clark. Lamb is also a wing, just one who has a killer mid range game and can drive to the bucket.

I have always wanted McCullom as my first choice. Don't really know why other than his dad coached at OU but that is the guy I am hoping Capel gets along with Jones and another forward.

If we land Jones, then we have 3 really versatile guys in this class that can play at a high level at 3 or 4 positions. I really hope Chico is right. I also get the feeling that TJ will end up at OU, but it obviously isn't a sure thing yet.

For what it is worth...D-Lamb will not be going to Kansas.
If it was not for politics, Kansas would not be included on the list.
KU is out as well.

OU had a good game yestereday against Arizona. :clap

Note:
reference..http://ouhoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9560

Yeah, bad business on Lamb. But many more fish in the sea. Looks like AZ is hot to turn their sucky season around. Now they're getting a visit from Selby as well.

Yeah, bad business on Lamb. But many more fish in the sea. Looks like AZ is hot to turn their sucky season around. Now they're getting a visit from Selby as well.

D-Lamb and Josh S. have always been in play with Arizona.
Book likes to do things on the Down Low, NYC style.

Arizona will soon have KU out of the Josh S. recruiting race as well.
This battle will come down to UK and Arizona,again.
We have good confidence in BOOK.

This should be good news for OU fans. Less talent going to KU.

Note:
You must of read my post on the KU board, with respect to Josh S.

;)
D-Lamb and Josh S. have always been in play with Arizona.
Book likes to do things on the Down Low, NYC style.

Arizona will soon have KU out of the Josh S. recruiting race as well.
This battle will come down to UK and Arizona,again.
We have good confidence in BOOK.

This should be good news for OU fans. Less talent going to KU.

Note:
You must of read my post on the KU board, with respect to Josh S.

Neither guy is going to Arizona and Lamb isn't going to play on the same team as Terrence jones! ;)

This one hurts. I thought OU would be a real player in Lamb's recruitment. I thought the fact he was really close to Tiny would help.

Back