ESPN Power Rankings: OU in at 15

Interesting they don't seem to know about Buford. It is very unfortunate he cannot play.

Have we heard if he can practice? Last I heard the NCAA didn't even want him to practice due to a high school class not counting. It will make a difference for 2015/16 if he can at least practice.

Interesting they don't seem to know about Buford. It is very unfortunate he cannot play.

Have we heard if he can practice? Last I heard the NCAA didn't even want him to practice due to a high school class not counting. It will make a difference for 2015/16 if he can at least practice.

In the interview posted this weekend from C&C Machine Kruger said we're waiting to hear on Buford. Not sure if the interview is old or if we're still working on it.

Has anything been officially announced on him or just rumor & speculation?

Last edited:
In the interview posted this weekend from C&C Machine Kruger said we're waiting to hear on Buford. Not sure if the interview is old or if we're still working on it.

Has anything been officially announced on him or just rumor & speculation?

The way the question was asked and answered about Buddy playing for the Bahama's made it sound like the tournament hadn't happened yet, so I think the interview was conducted back in the summer.

I don't think Buford can even practice with the team for now. Somehow I have the impression a redshirt is a certainty, but they're hoping he will be allowed to practice at least during the 2nd semester (assuming he does well in school the 1st semester). Maybe I'm dreaming .... or hoping.

The way the question was asked and answered about Buddy playing for the Bahama's made it sound like the tournament hadn't happened yet, so I think the interview was conducted back in the summer.

I don't think Buford can even practice with the team for now. Somehow I have the impression a redshirt is a certainty, but they're hoping he will be allowed to practice at least during the 2nd semester (assuming he does well in school the 1st semester). Maybe I'm dreaming .... or hoping.

Unless there has been a recent change, that's my understanding as well. Dante will redshirt, but the coaches are hoping he will be allowed to practice with the team.

The way I took was that they were talking about The Battle for Atlantis tournament that we will be playing in the Bahamas.

Back