First Post

sooners123

Reaction score
I have been reading this board for a while but today it wouldn't let me without being registered so I am now officially on board. I am a student and can not wait to see this team come together. I have my season tickets and plan on attending as many games as possible. Here's to Capel and the Sooners!

I have been reading this board for a while but today it wouldn't let me without being registered so I am now officially on board. I am a student and can not wait to see this team come together. I have my season tickets and plan on attending as many games as possible. Here's to Capel and the Sooners!

Welcome to OUhoops.com!

Post more man!

Welcome to the site and thanks for registering!

Same here, I have been reading the boards for awhile and now today I had to register so here I am.

Welcome to OUHoops, guys! :woot

I'm glad you decided to register, and I hope you will do more than that by taking part in our discussions in the future. If you have questions about anything, feel free to PM me. You'll see that feature in the shaded box at the top right. Just lick on "Private Messages," add the username, type your message and hit send.

Good to see people taking that first step and posting! Welcome! The more folks that we can get to post, then the better this site will become.

Don't be scared as Ada and OUHoops will have your back. ;)

:OUbball-logo:

Perfect! More basketball convo, opinions, and feedback on our Sooners! Just in time for the new season too! The more the merrier. :D

Thanks for the welcome. This board is like a pay site, without the pay. I look forward to adding some useful conversation to the board.

Just lick on "Private Messages," add the username, type your message and hit send.

I tried licking my screen on private messages, and it didnt do anything. I do think I tasted snozberries though, and they do in fact taste like snozberries.

I ran into the same problem...Ive been reading the board for some time, but had to become a member...glad to join the team!! BOOMER!!!

I ran into the same problem...Ive been reading the board for some time, but had to become a member...glad to join the team!! BOOMER!!!

Sooner! Glad to have you become official. :clap

Sooner! Glad to have you become official. :clap

Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! It is nice to see you all register and make your first post(s)! Keep it up! We welcome all the posts you can provide us! haha

Boomer!

Who else is brave enough to make a 1st post? You know you want to....:)

Some of my best memories at OU were going to basketball games.

Back