former OU commits

Krugerfan52

Reaction score
Here are how some of the former OU commits faired in their openers last night. Not really all that great.

1. Scottie Reynolds was 2-10 in a Nova win.
2. Tony Neysmith's Auburn debut - 0-1 FGs, 0 pts
5. Bobby Maze had 2 pts and 5 turnovers in the Tennessee win.

The most impressive performance of the night was Rotnei Clarke's 51 pts, but it should be noted that it was against Alcorn State who rivals.com ranked
#330 out of 347 teams going into this year.

Nevertheless, it looks like he is shooting it. Thanks for the info. It's fun to keep up with players were here. I'm glad someone is going to the effort to provide the information

Here are how some of the former OU commits faired in their openers last night. Not really all that great.

1. Scottie Reynolds was 2-10 in a Nova win.
2. Tony Neysmith's Auburn debut - 0-1 FGs, 0 pts
5. Bobby Maze had 2 pts and 5 turnovers in the Tennessee win.

The most impressive performance of the night was Rotnei Clarke's 51 pts, but it should be noted that it was against Alcorn State who rivals.com ranked
#330 out of 347 teams going into this year.

Alcorn State is not good but they do give out scholarships and are playing defense (even if they do it poorly) so to me 51 is still impressive.

Clarke would have been a nice addition to OU's roster, but I wouldn't trade a dozen Rotnei Clarkes for one Willie Warren. Word is that WW would have gone elsewhere if OU had signed Clarke. That's enough for me.

In any event, thanks for the update capelfan! I think we all enjoy keeping track of how former OU players and recruits are doing.

For the record, I agree Denver, 51 is impressive no matter who it's against. Especially when you are 13-17 from 3-pt range. Much more impressive then say 13-28.

It will be interesting to me to see who win the Alcorn State/Louisiana Monroe game tommorrow. Wow, never thought I'd say that. But it would help gage how good or bad our next opponent is.

Back