>>>>>>>Oklahoma vs. Baylor Gameday Thread<<<<<<<

Re: >>>>>>>Oklahoma vs. Baylor Gameday Thread<<<<<<<

Drew giving it back to us with some of his starters still in?

It's depressing to see how far this team has sunk. I thought Baylor would win by 15 or so, but I didn't expect them to boat-race us by 30 or 35. Since I don't get to watch the team in practice and have to rely on others' observations, I guess I was naive enough to buy into the hype of some of these guys. But the more of I watch this team, I'm more inclined to believe that we just aren't very talented.

We have talent, but we do not play smart and together. Also, not very tough.

I am really anxious to see if Lon can get something out of this team. There where many times when Coach Sampson had some questionable teams and he got them back together. Maybe the coaching changes have hurt things also. But, looks to me that lack of some getting on the court last year really is the telling sign!!

I can't believe I'm saying this, but OU is the worst team in the Big 12, and it ain't even close. I love Lon but not sure how he could let it get this bad. Sheesh. Yeah Woodard's out but cmon.

I can't believe I'm saying this, but OU is the worst team in the Big 12, and it ain't even close. I love Lon but not sure how he could let it get this bad. Sheesh. Yeah Woodard's out but cmon.

You Said it!!

I like Freeman's game.

Lon must have decided that the young team needs game experience since he left them out there so long.

We won the last 2 min.

Baylor is a very good team....they have all the pieces.

We are very young. We didn't have our best and most experienced player. A freshman starting at the point. Our shots weren't falling; lots of them clanged out or rolled out. It seems that we don't have anyone that can finish at the rim at the moment. The defense isn't very good; I am in favor of the zone. But we have two freshmen, two sophomores and a senior playing tonight. It will take time for them to learn the defense and to get tough on offense.

I also like Freeman's game. He had a couple of nice assists....I still think the bigs are jumping too far out on the switches but I could be wrong. Wouldn't be the first time.

Let's regroup and go play ball!

I just don't understand why we did not capitalize on the buddy hield publicity and be able to bring in talent that atleast shows flashes.

I am not comparing the two...but capel capitalized on the griffin piblicity with bringing in talent but he just couldn't manage the guys. Ultimately griffin saved capels job for a few years

I sure hope Kruger lands this PG from Norman and capitalize on the buddy hield publicity, otherwise I fear buddy heild will have also saved Krueger's job for a few years

I truly hope buddy Heild is not Krugers only legacy here like griffin was with capel

Weren't the last 2 classes pretty well regarded? James, Odomes, McGusty, Doo and Co.

Worst home loss since '63?

Terrible.

That was an unmitigated disaster out there tonight. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. We were hopelessly outgunned. The only positive was that it ended.

That's one prediction I completely whiffed on.

I thought he was the guy.

Lots of people here thought he was going to be 1st or 2nd team all Big 12 this season. He's a good player but he's not ready to be the guy. Both he and Lattin still need to be supporting guys at this point. It's not their fault, nor is it Kruger's. They're just going to have to learn and improve.

Back