>>>>>>>Oklahoma vs. Baylor Gameday Thread<<<<<<<

Re: >>>>>>>Oklahoma vs. Baylor Gameday Thread<<<<<<<

My hope after watching most of this first half is that Baylor is the best team in the conference this year. Having Woodard would certainly help tonight, but we are so over-matched that it is almost comical.

I still think kansas is the best team, I agree, Baylor is much more talented than OU.

Garbage.

Not sure if James will ever be a lead guard

That's one prediction I completely whiffed on.

I thought he was the guy.

Re: >>>>>>>Oklahoma vs. Baylor Pregame Notes<<<<<<<

Woodard is not warming up, looks like he is going g to be out tonight
Maybe he going to not play rest of the year so he can get ready for the NBA draft.

Maybe he going to not play rest of the year so he can get ready for the NBA draft.

Lol....now that's funny.

I am disappointed with the lack of a competitive nature from this team. I understand their tentativeness without Woodard, but someone needs to say Jordan is out so I am going to be the man.

For some of the ones that cry about me saying the two team look evenly match..You can't say I post it every game.

The guys are playing hard, but it doesn't do much good if:
  • you can't make outside shots
  • you can't finish at the rim
  • you miss the front end of 1and1s
  • you don't consistently get back on defense

And the above hasn't just been happening during this game....it's been off and on all year. Now that we have started play in the best conference in the country, we will have to battle TCU and Texas to stay out of the cellar. I still have faith in Lon, but it's very disappointing to see the product that is being put on the floor the last few weeks.

Looks to me this team is taking steps backwards each game.

A team like Baylor will do that to a lot of teams. It doesn't help when you can't make shots. Oddly enough, our shot selection is not that bad. They're just not going in. 26% shooting in that half is the result of poor shooting that affected the entire team.

On the positive side, if there is such a thing, Lattin is working his tail off on defense and on the boards. He has managed to keep the ball alive by hustling after loose balls and tapping them out to teammates.

For some of the ones that cry about me saying the two team look evenly match..You can't say I post it every game.

You can't always go by the score. These teams look evenly matched to me. ;)

Sorry I missed this, but where is Buford?

The missing of wide open shots is what kills me. We are playing on our home court!!!!!!! Hit your open shots!!!!! So deflating.

I don't know what the record is...but we are going to seriously challenge having the worst season for a team that made the final four the previous year if we aren't careful!

Last edited by a moderator:

Holy crap we miss some of the easiest shots!!

Sorry I missed this, but where is Buford?

Exactly what I was thinking too. We need ALL hands on deck. He needs to get his a$$ out of the dog house or whatever the eff the situation is...and produce. He is a guy who has the ability to score at will..and we aren't seeing it becuase he hardly sniffs the effin floor.

Just waiting now for the obligatory CJ Cole appearance.

Exactly what I was thinking too. We need ALL hands on deck. He needs to get his a$$ out of the dog house or whatever the eff the situation is...and produce. He is a guy who has the ability to score at will..and we aren't seeing it becuase he hardly sniffs the effin floor.

Just waiting now for the obligatory CJ Cole appearance.

Give me a break

May as well Buford. Maybe he can get a RB and hit a 3

Back