>>>>>>>Oklahoma vs. Baylor Gameday Thread<<<<<<<

Re: >>>>>>>Oklahoma vs. Baylor Pregame Notes<<<<<<<

Well not much more to say about this performance, not sure if they learn anything from this or not. Baylor is good but on your own floor to get run out of the gym isn't a good thing. We all may have to take another look at this young OU talent..is it really good? Only first big 12 game I willing to see how it plays out by mid Feb.

Re: >>>>>>>Oklahoma vs. Baylor Gameday Thread<<<<<<<

Over/Under we get to 50?

Under

Wow...30 pt

Good lord look likes ****

Clearly these guys didn't spend the time in the gym like Cousins and Buddy.

This is pathetic...they have no toughness.

Turn overs, ****e defense, no block outs and no offense.
:facepalm

That's one prediction I completely whiffed on.

I thought he was the guy.

Looks like a really good 2nd guard is his ceiling. Hope he reach it too!

I just don't understand why we did not capitalize on the buddy hield publicity and be able to bring in talent that atleast shows flashes.

I am not comparing the two...but capel capitalized on the griffin piblicity with bringing in talent but he just couldn't manage the guys. Ultimately griffin saved capels job for a few years

I sure hope Kruger lands this PG from Norman and capitalize on the buddy hield publicity, otherwise I fear buddy heild will have also saved Krueger's job for a few years

I truly hope buddy Heild is not Krugers only legacy here like griffin was with capel

I dont mind losing to this Baylor team. They actually have class and I like how they play. They help the other guys up too. I saw'em doing it against louisville. They're just better than us.

It's depressing to see how far this team has sunk. I thought Baylor would win by 15 or so, but I didn't expect them to boat-race us by 30 or 35. Since I don't get to watch the team in practice and have to rely on others' observations, I guess I was naive enough to buy into the hype of some of these guys. But the more of I watch this team, I'm more inclined to believe that we just aren't very talented.

I dont mind losing to this Baylor team. They actually have class and I like how they play. They help the other guys up too. I saw'em doing it against louisville. They're just better than us.

Normally I wouldn't wish any success on a Scott Drew team, but this one does seem to be different. I hope they will knock off KU & end the Jayhawk conference title streak

I don't know what I want to watch less...our shooting or the chubby kid with yogurt on his face dancing.

Since watching OU late 70's never seen them beat this bad

You know what I am saying!!

Back