>>>>>OU-McNeese State Gameday Thread<<<<<

I think Buddy is going to have a huge year

I also think Jordan Woodard is going to have a big year

I like Manyang's minutes. If he can be a strong rebounder and nothing else he maes this a better team

Great play by my man from Edmond High School. (when you are my age you don't need to say Memorial)

Defense is just suffocating. McNeese St isn't any good, but this is fun to watch.

Nice spurt from Odomes. He benefited from Woodard's nice pass, and made a nice steal and dunk. I still think he might be the freshman that shows out the most this year. He and James are good freshmen guards.

He and James are good freshmen guards.

I have watched a lot of OU basketball and I think they have a chance to be the best freshman in a long time. When I say that you have to realize I am not discounting Buddy and Cousins, but they got thrown to fire out of necessity and didn't necessarily get the sow introduction hat will,et a kid shne

Kruger needs to give Buddy a few more minutes He needs to be a
Lowed to paid his stats for coming back

Definitely the most physically gifted freshmen since Blake.

Jamuni is really quick inside. Lattin is going to have to fight to hold off "money" and AK.

Kruger just said it was a little unfair to play Manyang because he has missed so much practice. If hat was unfair I like him a lot

One of the good things about having Lattin, Money, and AK in the post is we don't have to worry about fouls. The depth means they can continue to play hard because they all have strengths and can come in with no drop-off.

Back