Former OU players

nikebasketball

Reaction score
Can anyone give me a update on where some of our past sooners are playing over seas i know we have a lot of them.1.Hollis Price.2.Tony Crocker.3.Austin Johnson.4.Taylor Griffin.5.Tiny Gallon.6.Willie Warren.7.Tommy Mason Griffin.8.Ebi Era.9.Cade Davis.
did Taj Gray Terrell Evertt David Godbould ever play?
Is Pledger planing on playing? I know Osby and Mbaye are waiting for the NBA draft.

Tiny Gallon

youtube (Apr 10, 2013) ... 6'9 pf Tiny Gallon was a McDonalds All American and a 2nd round draft pick of the Milwaukee Bucks in 2010. Here he is working with professional basketball trainer Chris Gaston working out to get back in the league.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qe81sDiw_g0

On November 2, 2012, Gallon joined the Bakersfield Jam. However, in January 2013, Gallon was waived by the Jam. He did not appear in a game for the Jam during the 2012–13 season.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tiny_Gallon

Willie Warren

Mon, Aug 13, 2012 .... Willie Warren has signed with Maccabi Rishon in Israel. Warren bounced between the D-League and the Clippers during the 2010-11 season after being picked in the second round, but he wasn't able to stick. He played for the Rio Grande Valley Vipers in the D-League last year.

Source: Eurobasket.com

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nba/1764/willie-warren

Thank you sooner traveler. I seen where Hollis has had a nice 10 seasons somewhere over seas and Cade Davis for the past 2 years. I havent heard anything on Gay, Everett though they had more then enough talent to play over there.

Last edited:
By the way, Nike is not who he claims to be...not even close. It isn't right to insinuate or even claim to be something you aren't.

Thanks for taking the time to look that stuff up, Trav.

By the way, Nike is not who he claims to be...not even close. It isn't right to insinuate or even claim to be something you aren't.

Why don't you take this up with him privately instead of trying to hijack 2 separate threads?

Why don't you take this up with him privately instead of trying to hijack 2 separate threads?

As much as nike has pimped his "status" "on" the board, I'm just fine with it playing out here. It's not like this is the middle of the basketball season, and we have tons to discuss.

As much as nike has pimped his "status" "on" the board, I'm just fine with it playing out here. It's not like this is the middle of the basketball season, and we have tons to discuss.

True, I guess. My bigger issue is with guys taking a thread somewhere it wasn't intended and this guy did it on 2 separate ones. Start your own thread for this kind of thing. Should be interesting to see how this plays out.

Last edited:
True, I guess. My bigger issue is with guys taking a thread somewhere it wasn't intended and this guy did it on 2 separate ones. Start your own thread for this kind of thing. Should be interesting to see how this plays out.

Agreed. One thread, or starting his own would have been sufficient.

Back