Future of Moser

Chicago deep dish sucks. NY style slice of pizza is far superior. Fantastic.

Feels like we should have a fan poll on this issue and anyone that votes for Chicago deep dish should be banned from the site.

A combo from Joe’s Pizza in Purcell, no need to go anywhere else. If you find yourself on the west coast, well, don’t eat the pizza here lol. On the east coast, bacon or taco pizza was great in Mass, and NYC has amazing thin crust, neither preferable to Joe’s of course :)

Chicago deep dish sucks. NY style slice of pizza is far superior. Fantastic.

Feels like we should have a fan poll on this issue and anyone that votes for Chicago deep dish should be banned from the site.
I have a NY style place close to home and I eat there MUCH more than I do deep dish. I only eat deep dish when we have visitors in town.

A combo from Joe’s Pizza in Purcell, no need to go anywhere else. If you find yourself on the west coast, well, don’t eat the pizza here lol. On the east coast, bacon or taco pizza was great in Mass, and NYC has amazing thin crust, neither preferable to Joe’s of course :)
Jo's pizza is the benchmark that I grew up on. Isn't the same as it was nearly 30 years ago when Rodney and Co were making the pizzas. Still pretty good though.

Detroit style is good too with the burnt cheese on the crust just adds another flavor too.

Can vouch for Jo's. Grew up on it. Still love to eat it when coming through Purcell. Remember them wrapping the top in tin foil and poking holes in it. Fantastic

Jo's pizza is the benchmark that I grew up on. Isn't the same as it was nearly 30 years ago when Rodney and Co were making the pizzas. Still pretty good though.

Detroit style is good too with the burnt cheese on the crust just adds another flavor too.
You guys live in Purcell or from there?

My aunt and uncle lived over between Purcell and Washington so we were always over there a lot to visit. It was always a treat when we would go. Then when Rodney opened his pizza place, we would go there until he retired and closed his place.
I remember Rodney working at Jo's cooking pizza.

Where did you grow up/go to HS?

Only deep dish i've ever had was Mangia's in Austin. Don't know if they still exist. That was 20 years ago. Best pizza i've ever had..

Back