Game Thread OU @ #2 Baylor 8pm CST ESPN2

Our dribble around offense is not going to work against them. But nice to see D get a few takeaways. We need more of that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bu's defense is impressive....trapping, moving fast

Defense is so much better when this unit is on the court. To bad they can’t shoot. Let’s run a play for Gibson.

This is going exactly as I expected it to go. Not at all competitive.

hate to say it...but if we can stay within 10 for the game...I'll be "happy"...:woot

My first time seeing Baylor play this year, WOW, they are talented on both ends.

We are overmatched, but at least they are fighting hard. If this game illustrates anything, it is that we have to recruit better players. I think this is a well coached OU team, but the talent level is moderate. If you want to seriously compete in this conference even occasionally.....and I'm not talking about 9-9 or 10-8....recruiting has to improve. We don't need to try and be "Kansas" by any means, but we need to be better. This game is exhibit A.

Happy to be within 9. D has been better lately. Need about every open shot to fall though.

We are overmatched, but at least they are fighting hard. If this game illustrates anything, it is that we have to recruit better players. I think this is a well coached OU team, but the talent level is moderate. If you want to seriously compete in this conference even occasionally.....and I'm not talking about 9-9 or 10-8....recruiting has to improve. We don't need to try and be "Kansas" by any means, but we need to be better. This game is exhibit A.

until Lon moves on...on HIS decision that will not happen. IIWII...Lon obviously is a good coach, he's been in the business for 50? years...or close to it. Ya don't last that long if your horrible.

Unfortunately recruiting is also part of the equation in which he lacks.

You’ll be waiting a while. At least until a new coach is hired. This is what you get from Lon Kruger Recruiting. This is who we are every year. When Lon retires and we hire the next coach, I wouldn’t expect much better either. This is OU basketball. Mediocre.

I see why the Bears are 2 in the nation right now. They can play d and shoot the 3 very well. We just haven't been able to get to the basket and when we do shoot, they are contested.

Reaves going "kobie" again...good putback by Kur

D has really been good after a shaky start. How long can we do that?

This Baylor is a top 2 team in. The nation.

How can be a 45% 3 pt shooter and now be so bad. He missed that one by 3 ft.

Back