Game Thread OU @ #2 Baylor 8pm CST ESPN2

Whoever manek is guarding, scores every time. Manek is just a body out there at this point. Pathetic.

This Baylor is a top 2 team in. The nation.

I'm with ya Boulder....this Baylor team is stacked. And this OU team plays their asses off most of the time, but I'm pushing for improving the talent level across the board.

Points just aren’t coming fast or easily enough. I knew we couldn’t keep them from scoring forever.

This game is about growing and fighting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is a program that was darn near extinction and now look at them. But how dare OU fans aspire/expect to be that good... Impossible I say!

This game is going about as expected. Baylor and Gonzaga are by far the best teams in the country.

Baylor’s program was a basement dweller. Dead last. Then, they hire a decent coach who cheats his ass off in recruiting. Now look at them. Top 2 team in the country.

OU could be that elite also but we are stupid. We suck at cheating and now we have a coach that would never break rules. We get the talent we get because we don’t play the recruiting game.

OU is not good enough to beat many teams when two of our starters (Manek and Harmon) fail to score in the first half. Brady is 0-4, De’Vion is 0-6.

We’ve got to get some points from somewhere. Baylor is not going to let Gibson, a Waco native, score on them like he did on WVU.

Brady made a shot. Maybe that will get him going.

We need to get some big men that can actually play We have very good guards but inside is where we are lacking physically. Plus we can''t go stretches of not scoring. Baylor is just way too good for that.

Harmon just missed Williams completely. He was open to the bucket.

Much better during that period. Hope to see more of that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back