Game Thread OU @ #2 Baylor 8pm CST ESPN2

He’s doing everything else well. 14 points, 5 rebs, 6 assists, 3 steals, 2 blocks and only 1 turnover.

Ada, hope you are doing well. It's been a while.
Austin is the only one though. Everyone else looks like are going through the motions.

Ada, hope you are doing well. It's been a while.
Austin is the only one though. Everyone else looks like are going through the motions.

Doing okay, HotRod. Great to see you on the board again! Hope you’ll come around more often now!

We need long spurts not mini spurts like we have done tonight.

I like that guys are still putting in the effort. We can play with these guys but we are going to have to make open shots when we get them to have any chance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Doing okay, HotRod. Great to see you on the board again! Hope you’ll come around more often now!

I'm going to try. We have grandkids now and they take up a lot of our time. I'm going to try and be on here during games when I can watch them. Just happy they are playing games right now. It is good to have.

3/22 from 3.....and many of those shots were either rushed or not in rhythm. Moving forward, the guys are going to have to find a way to not only get open looks, but also looks in the flow of the offense.....less 1 on 1.

I like that guys are still putting in the effort. We can play with these guys but we are going to have to make open shots when we get them to have any chance.

Need to make a few stops on the other end also. Only down 11 right now.

3/22 from 3.....and many of those shots were either rushed or not in rhythm. Moving forward, the guys are going to have to find a way to not only get open looks, but also looks in the flow of the offense.....less 1 on 1.

kindly disagree on the 3's ...as far as "many"...I think at least half weren't rushed at all...just not hitting. We've had several not even hit the backboard or rim...

getting out rebounded by 12..but considering our shooting % not hard to imagine.

Mo pressing big time. He has had lots of open shots. He will learn from this

I'm going to try. We have grandkids now and they take up a lot of our time. I'm going to try and be on here during games when I can watch them. Just happy they are playing games right now. It is good to have.

Congrats on the grandkids! OU basketball can’t compete with your grandchildren, nor should it. They’re all special!

Yes. We were somewhat playing through Kuath earlier in the half. That is kind of dicey but it was helping against their D. Going to take a complete game to beat them. Not holding my breath.

Shocked hit little focus on another Manek no show tonight. Reaves got more heat for a couple of bad shots than Brady has gotten for basically being a complete liability for three straight games. He is obviously an accomplished player who has done many good things as a Sooner, but he is the most mentally fragile player I’ve seen.

Mo pressing big time. He has had lots of open shots. He will learn from this

Slow start with Baylor staying hot behind the arc did them in tonight. Plus not getting buckets consistently. This team will be good hopefully down the road.

that last play just shows it....we just stood there waiting for the long ball...bu went to get it...we fouled..:dance005:

Congrats on the grandkids! OU basketball can’t compete with your grandchildren, nor should it. They’re all special!

Yea, we mostly have them on the days OU plays. I will record when I need too so it won't be too bad.

We won the second half. I know it doesn’t mean much but I like that we still put in the effort and never quit.

Back