Henrys won't visit UK

Not trying to be an arse but when is the Carl interview circus going to be over. My gosh this is getting old.

If the NCAA lets CJ transfer and play next year this will open the door for all kids that redshirt can transfer and play.

How many interviews has Carl down in the last 12 months? :ez-laugh:

Not trying to be an arse but when is the Carl interview circus going to be over. My gosh this is getting old.
How many interviews has Carl down in the last 12 months? :ez-laugh:

As a KU fan, I'm as tired of all this more than anyone else...but Carl doesn't give interviews if the media is constantly putting a camera or mic in front of his face. The circus is the media constantly hounding these kids/families.

As a KU fan, I'm as tired of all this more than anyone else...but Carl doesn't give interviews if the media is constantly putting a camera or mic in front of his face. The circus is the media constantly hounding these kids/families.

Two words......NO COMMENT

+1. theres such a thing as "no comment".

I guess we have another parent who needs to attend the new Kent Bradford/Tommy Griffin School for Parents of Super Stars.

Media 101 - Entry Level class on dealing with the media. Parents will be taught to say 'No Comment' with strength and conviction.

Agents 101 - Taught by Tommie Griffin. Parents will learn how to effectively tell agents to back off until their offspring have actually graduated or declared for the draft.

Remedial Interviewing - This class consists of interviews with the fathers of Rhett Bomar and Courtney & Ashley Paris as they illustrate all the wrong ways to talk to the media.

I guess we have another parent who needs to attend the new Kent Bradford/Tommy Griffin School for Parents of Super Stars.

Media 101 - Entry Level class on dealing with the media. Parents will be taught to say 'No Comment' with strength and conviction.

Agents 101 - Taught by Tommie Griffin. Parents will learn how to effectively tell agents to back off until their offspring have actually graduated or declared for the draft.

Remedial Interviewing - This class consists of interviews with the fathers of Rhett Bomar and Courtney & Ashley Paris as they illustrate all the wrong ways to talk to the media.

MsProudSooner - Dont criticize a guy who it seems likely is going to KU. Wait till he goes someplace else then its ok. Oh yeah this is an OU message board.

MsProudSooner - Dont criticize a guy who it seems likely is going to KU. Wait till he goes someplace else then its ok. Oh yeah this is an OU message board.

It applies to lots of parents, not just those whose kids go to KU.

Back