Hope for the future

Perk's Scowl

Reaction score
I hate to be positive on this board, but I can not help but like the potential from tonight. Obviously, we lost but we saw that Fitz can be a player. TMG will not shoot that bad every time. Tiny looks like he might realize the only way he can make it is by playing in the paint.

The post from Idaho would be huge. A presence to guard the paint would be what this team needs. If WW comes back, I can only hope he buys into the role he was in last year as a part, not the entire team. I would think that his draft status would benefit from this. Pledger shot it decent tonight. A shooter of his caliber can't shoot bad for too long.

Add Cam Clark to replace Crock, and I am looking to the potential for next year. Add T.J. Taylor and Terrence Jones (I know it is a dream), but we could be really good.

I do not want to give up on Capel yet. He has too much want and desire to give up on his team. He also has shown he can be the recruiter the program needs. i know that there will be some growing pains, but give him some time.

Back