Huskers center out for the year

hoopmaster

Reaction score
Christopher Niemann was expected to be a starter and a big part of the team this year. He tore his ACL and will be out for the season after having to sit out all of last season. Tough blow for a Nebraska team that looks like they're going to have a tough year already.

HuskerExtra.com - Husker center Niemann tears ACL

Christopher Niemann was expected to be a starter and a big part of the team this year. He tore his ACL and will be out for the season after having to sit out all of last season. Tough blow for a Nebraska team that looks like they're going to have a tough year already.

HuskerExtra.com - Husker center Niemann tears ACL

Ouch Doc didn't need anything bad to happen as he was already looking at the bottom the of the Big 12. Tough break.

Sucks for them but makes our trip to Lincoln easier.

Sorry to see that. I wish some north schools besides KU would help increase the strength of the Big12.

Which do you guys think is more likely?

Kansas finishing 16-0 or Nebraska finishing 0-16

Damn, Niemann just cant catch a break. He had to sit out and lose a year of eligibility last season because of some bogus NCAA ruling and now he blows his knee out.

They better hope Brian Diaz is ready to play because they will need him.

He was 6'11'' 260

Yes, I figured he was probably taller. I was trying some dry humor regarding the fact that Nebraska rolled out the (seemingly) five guard lineup a lot last year. They did a good job with it too, all things considered.

Back