I can’t get enough...

Again, I'm not going to get excited by high school highlight videos. We've been down that road before too. I really hope he's the next Buddy Hield or even a guy that plays lot of minutes and produces but I'm just not going to get excited yet because it's recruiting and I don't get out over my skis because of hype.

You obviously got excited about the posts I made back then. If you’re trying to prove how wrong I can be by digging up old posts, congratulations! I took what Rivals top recruiting guru, Eric Bossi, had to say and ran with it. He was wrong, too. So were a few dozen more posters who frequented this board in those days. Matt Freeman was not as good as he was supposed to be. Another OU miss, to be sure. But, clearly not the first, nor will it be the last.

I didn’t think I would have to point this out to you or anyone else. I started this thread to give my thoughts and my opinion on OU signee, C J Noland. It doesn’t bother me if I’m wrong, nor does it bother me if someone disagrees with me. Fan boards would be boring if everyone gathered around a make believe campfire to sing Kumbaya every time somebody had an opinion. Opinions are the lifeblood of every fan board I have been on over the years.

I think Noland will be a good player..... He is a nice recruit for sure.

You obviously got excited about the posts I made back then. If you’re trying to prove how wrong I can be by digging up old posts, congratulations! I took what Rivals top recruiting guru, Eric Bossi, had to say and ran with it. He was wrong, too. So were a few dozen more posters who frequented this board in those days. Matt Freeman was not as good as he was supposed to be. Another OU miss, to be sure. But, clearly not the first, nor will it be the last.

I didn’t think I would have to point this out to you or anyone else. I started this thread to give my thoughts and my opinion on OU signee, C J Noland. It doesn’t bother me if I’m wrong, nor does it bother me if someone disagrees with me. Fan boards would be boring if everyone gathered around a make believe campfire to sing Kumbaya every time somebody had an opinion. Opinions are the lifeblood of every fan board I have been on over the years.

I was excited about Freeman back then! That's one reason I temper my excitement level now lol.

No buzz kill from me!! I'm excited also Ada.:OU-logo:

By the way, I was also excited about a lot of Capel's recruits that didn't pan out (Gallon and TMG etc). I was not that excited about guys like Hield and Cousins and I obviously should have been. So I just try not to read too much into high school basketball highlight videos. I obviously hope the guy is amazing in a crimson and cream uniform!

No buzz kill from me!! I'm excited also Ada.:OU-logo:

It’s always good to see you, JMizzy! You need to post more often.

Admittedly, I could be wrong about Noland. Anything can happen between now and this time next year. But there’s something about the kid that makes me think he’s going to be special. Some here believe that, too, others don’t. I’m fine with that, and knowing you as I do, I’m betting you feel the same way.

Back