im new but i know

DannyB

Reaction score
Yes oklahoma will have another chance at the title year. 3 of 5 starts will be freshmen. steven pledger will start and "tiny" and mason-griffin will all start.

Yes oklahoma will have another chance at the title year. 3 of 5 starts will be freshmen. steven pledger will start and "tiny" and mason-griffin will all start.

Over who?

anybody that will fight him for that starting position. there is no one else that could in his position. i have seen him play, i know his coach.

So he will start over a 3 year starter at the 3 or over an Freshman All-American at the 2?

yes because you have him at the sg and have pledger it pg

Then how will Tommy Mason-Griffin start?

This thread is astounding. Why not bring Hand over from the women's team to play center? I KNOW she can stroke the three better than Wright or big O.

This thread is astounding. Why not bring Hand over from the women's team to play center? I KNOW she can stroke the three better than Wright or big O.

hand is not that good and is too small

okay thats for the comments, hope to see u jailbreak buddy. you must be a comedian.:clap

Guys, let's get back to talking about basketball and not about posters.

Danny,

Don't let them get you down. We all share in your excitement of the guys that Coach Capel is bringing in, but please understand that we have some quality players returning (including my pick for Big 12 POY). Tony Crocker, Cade Davis, and Ray Willis are not just going to bow down to the new guys. I am looking forward to guys like Pledger coming and pushing Cade and Tony.

Back