im new but i know

DannyB is not Steven Pledger, I spoke to Pledger at the Boo Williams Nike event last weekend and he looks great, lost some weight and toned up...He said he's been running on the beach and at something called Mt. Trashmore...He's ready to play, He says he talks to Blake often and went to see Taylor at the PIT...I asked was he working out and he said he was shooting 800 shots a day, lifting weights and playing ball...He's said he's ready to get in here and work hard and compete

I'm thinking that with the Griffin boys gone it will be good to have another player in the program who pushes the other guys with a relentless work ethic. I can already tell Pledge is gonna be one of my favorites.

I'm thinking that with the Griffin boys gone it will be good to have another player in the program who pushes the other guys with a relentless work ethic. I can already tell Pledge is gonna be one of my favorites.

Steven has been one of my favorites since the day he committed to OU. I'm not ready to predict that he will start as a freshman, but I can see him logging starter-like minutes by the midway point of the season. Any kid who shoots better than 50% from behind the arc as a junior and over 48% from three as a senior, and still takes 800 shots every day to get better is a winner in my book. IMO, it will be difficult to keep a shooter like Pledge on the bench for too long. More importantly, he is not just a spot up shooter. He can create off the dribble, drive the lane and finish or set up his teammates with pinpoint passes.

As I said before, the only question I have is can Steven defend well enough at the next level to earn more playing time? I asked those same questions about Cade last year and Ray Willis this season. Both found out the defensive bar is a lot higher in college.

Capelfan52 writes:

"I'm starting to think that DannyB IS Steven Pledger. If so, YES YOU CAN START. YOU ARE AWESOME!!! WELCOME TO OU!" :clap

okay thankx im glad im here in ou. i hope its great and i hop to have fun.:eddie187_jpg_xs::clap

I think my IQ just dropped 30 points after reading this thread. My head hurts.

I am just really confused right now.

this going to be the bested year for the sonners

Danny, you are cracking me up. I really hope you are kidding or in 1st grade with some of your grammatical errors. "Bested year for the sonners", you can't be serious.

you and the other guy can get lost,you two think you can come on here and by english dorks and nerds...o my god we have grammar correcters:ford

you and the other guy can get lost,you two think you can come on here and by english dorks and nerds...o my god we have grammar correcters:ford

Just ignore the haters, DB! I like the SP avatar. :clap

they-see-me-rollin.jpg

LOL @ him adding the Ford smilie. That is tremendous.

Back