I'm sick to my stomach for Tony Crocker right now

Sooner23

Reaction score
Guy is absolutely balling his ass off this year, but unfortunately he has to spend his senior year playing with the keystone cops. Keep your head up, Tony. You alone have been worth the price of admission this year.

I could understand if he was dragging up the floor sometimes; but it's the other players loafing up and down. I can see the frustration (the drive and pushoff he got called for) every once in a while.

Good thing we have him and tmg.

He'll play pro overseas. Hes made 2 game costing turnovers already in conference play though. Maybe not game costing but certainly didn't help our chances.

Guy is absolutely balling his ass off this year, but unfortunately he has to spend his senior year playing with the keystone cops. Keep your head up, Tony. You alone have been worth the price of admission this year.

Add me to the give Tony some love as well as sympathy list. He is having a terrific senior year. It's a darned shame his career has to end on a sour note.

Thanks for bringing it every night and playing your heart out for the C&C, T Crock!!! You are a great Sooner and OU fans appreciate your contribution. :clap

Feel horrible for the guy. He has to play out of position and plays his butt off for this team and this program.

The good news for Tony is that he has improved his game enough over the last four years to have an outside shot at the NBA and a great shot at making big bucks overseas.

20 points and 13 boards.

Who would have expected Crocker to be leading the team in double doubles?

Love Tony, just wish he consistently played like he did last night.

I'm bummed I won't be able to make his Senior Day...what a great player he has been for us. I'll never forget how he lit up the 'Cuse to take us to the Elite 8.

I wouldn't feel too bad for Tony. He's really putting himself in position to be a pro.

20 points and 13 boards.

Who would have expected Crocker to be leading the team in double doubles?

I thought Tony at the 4 was a horrible idea, because throughout his career, he has been physically weak and manhandled by guards. However, that's the only thing that has worked for us all year. He's really turned his body around and has taken to playing that position very well.

Isn't it amazing that Tony is our best post player :eek:. He has been an absolute man this year and we will miss him greatly when he leaves. :clap

Back