Is it that hard to just enjoy a win?

Mr.B!!!

Reaction score
Going to sleep really good tonight, and TG officially "gets it". Warren comes up big down the stretch.

Win feels good, and am going to enjoy it! Congrats to Coach and congrats to the players. See you Debbie Downers after the next game.

I agree with the both of you's!!!!! Just glad we won the dang thing.....

This team played hard. Yes they made mistakes but have you seen this team play all year? When we got down 8 in the 2nd half we could have just given up and gotten blown out like we have all year. Instead we fought all game and kept it close then took over the last 10 minutes and we should have won in regulation.

I'm totally pumped about this game. Not only the win, but, hey, we played like CRAP and still won. That is a good thing. Just think of the potential that shows us this team has. If we can play that bad and still win against a decent OSU team, we can still be pretty decent ourselves.

I'm totally pumped about this game. Not only the win, but, hey, we played like CRAP and still won. That is a good thing. Just think of the potential that shows us this team has. If we can play that bad and still win against a decent OSU team, we can still be pretty decent ourselves.

Play could have been better but I'll give oSu some credit defensively. A team that "has no heart" showed some tonight. More than oSu did. Credit the effort and enjoy a nice win!

One last thing, there will be plenty of "I told you so" message boarder types out trying to give the credit to the win to the other team. Those folks are more in to their own voices and opinions than they are in to supporting OU basketball. Not sure how any real fan wouldn't be feeling great about tonights effort.

One last thing, there will be plenty of "I told you so" message boarder types out trying to give the credit to the win to the other team. Those folks are more in to their own voices and opinions than they are in to supporting OU basketball. Not sure how any real fan wouldn't be feeling great about tonights effort.

It has already started....... Just ignore and enjoy.

I agree, I can see saying we didn't play well. I'll agree with that. But we played hard and that's something we need from this team. We actually played like a team tonight.

I agree, I can see saying we didn't play well. I'll agree with that. But we played hard and that's something we need from this team. We actually played like a team tonight.

I'm agreeing with NickZepp. Kill me now. LOL!!!

Play could have been better but I'll give oSu some credit defensively. A team that "has no heart" showed some tonight. More than oSu did. Credit the effort and enjoy a nice win!

That's exactly what I'm going to do! I'm not even going to read any of the negative threads and posts before I log off. I know they're out there, because a few on here never fail to disappoint me.

This was a great win and a fine performance by a team that needed something good to happen. I hope they're as pleased and proud as I am right now! :clap

Goodnight everyone!

It was a MUCH needed win. The guys showed heart & hustle which we're used to seeing out of Capel's teams. Hopefully we can build off of it and put together a couple nice wins Saturday. But for now... enjoy this win! :clap

Sadly, there are some folks who find it impossible to enjoy a win. Personally, any win over the cowboys is a good win and I'm not going to look a gift horse in the mouth. This game was a step in the right direction and hopefully, we will build on it.

I'll enjoy the hell out of this win. I got tired of watching the idiot agroid fans jumping up and down behind the aggie bench.

Going to sleep really good tonight, and TG officially "gets it". Warren comes up big down the stretch.

Win feels good, and am going to enjoy it! Congrats to Coach and congrats to the players. See you Debbie Downers after the next game.

This. :clap

I'll enjoy the hell out of this win. I got tired of watching the idiot agroid fans jumping up and down behind the aggie bench.

And this.

Last edited:
Back