Joe Bamisile commits to OU

If you watched GW this year, his turnovers would not concern you. AAU offense on that team led to a lot of broken plays and predictable stuff. He’ll do fine if he doesn’t have to be the featured ball handler.

If you watched GW this year, his turnovers would not concern you. AAU offense on that team led to a lot of broken plays and predictable stuff. He’ll do fine if he doesn’t have to be the featured ball handler.

Thanks.

Bamisile was a 4 Star, Top 100 recruit coming out of HS! Very good pick up!! Let's hope he gets a waiver. I do think there's a chance, since the whole GW staff was fired...time will tell.

They’ll be a good chance waiver is approved.

More than just coach leaving. Personal life related.

He mentioned location was good in Maia’s write up. Assume that’s a big part of it.

I don’t really know anything about this guy. Should I be excited or not? Is he an upgrade?

I don’t really know anything about this guy. Should I be excited or not? Is he an upgrade?

Super athlete and relentless scorer … just keeps going at you. Loves to throw it down. Constant movement guy similar to Gibson but looking to attack first rather than shoot first. 6’4” and long. 10 games of 20+ last year. Far better offensively and especially in transition situations than Harkless, but not quite the defender or toughness.

Downsides - can turn it over (which we’ve grown used to) and can be hot and cold (30 in one game, 5 in the next).

Super athlete and relentless scorer … just keeps going at you. Loves to throw it down. Constant movement guy similar to Gibson but looking to attack first rather than shoot first. 6’4” and long. 10 games of 20+ last year. Far better offensively and especially in transition situations than Harkless, but not quite the defender or toughness.

Downsides - can turn it over (which we’ve grown used to) and can be hot and cold (30 in one game, 5 in the next).

I suppose if he can run a fast break that results in points instead of a turnover, that’s an upgrade.

Back