Josef Szendrei

Yo yo. Let's get him out there with Ryan and Big O to show them how to use their bodies to stake a claim to a portion of paint and air.

Man that would be bigtime if true

I know Josef has been hired by OU in some capacity. For the last few years he has been an assistant S&C for Texas Tech. Putting two and two together, hopefully it means what I think it means. Josef is an unreal good person, as is his wife. He would be an unreal addition to OU and OU MBB

does anyone have any background info on him i would like to know if so please

I know Josef has been hired by OU in some capacity. For the last few years he has been an assistant S&C for Texas Tech. Putting two and two together, hopefully it means what I think it means. Josef is an unreal good person, as is his wife. He would be an unreal addition to OU and OU MBB

Is that you Sammy B.? Unreal.

Talk about out of left field. There's a name I thought I'd never hear again. Wow. Here's the man back in the day..........

1869116.jpg

1865315.jpg

And recent shot.............

szendrei2.jpg

Yo-Yo and I were pretty good friends when I was in school. We were both in the BUD house during the 2000-2001 season. Dude was really smart. Fluent in something like four or five languages. He used to cuss me in Hungarian during some especially heated ping-pong matches.

After Jabahri got hurt against Kansas in 2003 Yo-Yo came off the bench and had 13 or 14 rebounds. That KU team made the finals.

And the latest bio I could find of him. :D

http://www.eo45.fr/Communiques/2006_2007/JozsefSzendrei.htm

Jozsef Szendrei : joker médical

Christophe Humbert, indisponible jusqu'au début novembre,
Jozsef Szendrei (27 ans, 2m06) rejoint l'Entente Orléanaise 45
en qualité de joker médical.

International hongrois Jozsef Szendrei est passé par l'université
d'Oklahoma avant d'évoluer en Suisse et Hongrie.

Athlétique et mobile, Jozsef Szendrei voit son engagement assorti
d'une période d'essai d'une dizaine de jours.

Yo-Yo and I were pretty good friends when I was in school. We were both in the BUD house during the 2000-2001 season. Dude was really smart. Fluent in something like four or five languages. He used to cuss me in Hungarian during some especially heated ping-pong matches.

After Jabahri got hurt against Kansas in 2003 Yo-Yo came off the bench and had 13 or 14 rebounds. That KU team made the finals.

Dude could rebound and set some screens. That is for sure.

he was also a master at pumping up the home crowd.

this is awesome, i think his attitude will be contagious just as it was when he was a player.

Ok I will admit I have zero clue who the Men's S&C coach was prior to this but what happened to him?:)

I loved Josef as a player. Perfect 4th big man off the bench, if you ask me.

That said, I'd RATHER get somebody a bit more experienced, but if Capel wants him, welcome aboard.

I saw Josef Szendrei was the new S&C coach. And the face I put with him was Oleg Retzov. LOL. I was thinking NOOOOO!

Back