Reaction score
PG: Sherron Collins
SG: Tyshawn Taylor
SG: Xavier Henry
PF: Marcus Morris
C: Cole Aldrich

Yikes.

993938~Happy-Bunny-Throw-Up-Posters.jpg

I wouldn't pencil in Taylor and Morris just yet. They were up and down at times last year. Elijah Johnson has a chance to beat out Taylor. Also a healthy Mario Little is in the mix. And it wouldn't surprise me at all if Thomas Robinson is the starting PF by conference season. He's a relentless rebounder and defender so he could beat out Morris. Morris is more a scorer but with Sherron, X & Cole scoring wouldn't be a problem.

The scary part is KU is so deep that there 12th and 13th man this coming season could be the 1st guard (Reed) and 1st big (Markieff Morris) off the bench this past season.

I wouldn't pencil in Taylor and Morris just yet. They were up and down at times last year.

Maybe Morris, but I would say Taylor is probable to start. He was really good as a true freshman last year. He will probably start and be improved.

There's no question that Kansas is the preseason favorite to win it all. It seems like everything has fallen into place for them. That being said, I'd be so gleeful if they collapsed in the tournament.

Maybe Morris, but I would say Taylor is probable to start. He was really good as a true freshman last year. He will probably start and be improved.

Yeah, I agree. Tyshawn Taylor is a really good player. When we got up 22-8 in Norman, Taylor's shooting is what brought Kansas back. Sherron Collins took over in the second half, but Taylor kept Kansas in it early.

Texas
OU
OSU
Sweep by Mizzou

They're not losing at home to Mizzou or OU. Hell, they won at Mizzou this year and the Tigers were an Elite Eight team, they won't be nearly as tough at home next year.

KU has a lot of pieces to work with next year.

I agree Taylor is probable...I just am really high on EJ. From what I've seen and heard he's outstanding. And Mario Little is the real deal he just was never healthy last year. He could play the 3 with X at the 2 as well.
Really the options are limitless...KU could go big or small and have 5 studs on the court either way. Bill Self is doing an amazing job at Kansas especially for a guy that can't coach. LOL

They're not losing at home to Mizzou or OU. Hell, they won at Mizzou this year and the Tigers were an Elite Eight team, they won't be nearly as tough at home this year.

KU has a lot of pieces to work with next year.
They got beat at Mizzou but won the game in Lawrence.

They got beat at Mizzou but won the game in Lawrence.

Haha...touche.

I guess I equate KU winning that game since they were up the entire time until Taylor hits that jumper. Still, I don't think they will be as tough, just don't think they will have the talent to complement the system as well as they had this year.

If KU goes anything less than 13-3 it will be a monumental failure (conference wise).

ku will have 11 rsci top 100 guys. the only two not top 100 are mario little (#1 juco player) and brady morningstar (racist)

the rest of the big 12 north will have five...combined. (assuming brackins stays, if he leaves it's four)

ku will have 11 rsci top 100 guys. the only two not top 100 are mario little (#1 juco player) and brady morningstar (racist)
the rest of the big 12 north will have five...combined. (assuming brackins stays, if he leaves it's four)

1) Why would you call Brady Morningstar a racist? I know this is message board banter but that's pretty harsh...and tasteless.
2) How can the North only have 5 other top 100 kids combined? I thought Frank Martin was cleaning up in recruiting?

Be interesting to see how X fits in. Hopefully he won't.
Everything I've heard and read about X seems like he'll fit in. I was actually kind of hoping for Born Ready but as I've said all along X is a lot less of a risk because of his good attitude. I think X is the safe play.

Be interesting to see how X fits in. Hopefully he won't.

Aldrich's and Taylor's scoring number will probably go down with X their. X is a volume shooter. A very good volume shooter, but a volume shooter. Aldrich will probably get alot of his looks off of rebounds and his man stopping dribble penitration.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5a_wW6Zf0Qk"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5a_wW6Zf0Qk[/ame]

Back