KC Prep National Invitational

Doc, if you make it to the tourney, how about giving us a report on Releford? I believe he would be a good get for OU, but I'd like to know what you think if you catch one of his games.

I will do my best to get there Ada. I would love to see Beal in person as well. I watched him play in the state title game in March on tv and they beat a really good Grandview team for the MO State championship. Not sure if OU has looked at him or not but his name will become well known nationally this year.

I will do my best to get there Ada. I would love to see Beal in person as well. I watched him play in the state title game in March on tv and they beat a really good Grandview team for the MO State championship. Not sure if OU has looked at him or not but his name will become well known nationally this year.

He and Burk had unbelievable first halfs that game. He's one of the top guys in the class of 2011, so OU has to be very aware of him. Problem now is he was considered a Kansas lock, but now Florida, Duke, Louisville and UK are in the mix more.

only by ku fans.

:ez-laugh: KU fans have never considered Beal a lock. Every thread I've read about him at phog says Florida is very much in the hunt and he's talked a lot about them lately.

:ez-laugh: KU fans have never considered Beal a lock. Every thread I've read about him at phog says Florida is very much in the hunt and he's talked a lot about them lately.

a) lately. ku fans were more confident 6-12 months ago.
b) ku fans live outside the phog too. the rivals natl board is full of them.

Missouri has also been recruiting Beal for some time. They're behind kansas and Florida at this point, but apparently they've made up a ton of ground.

Back