KU hoops better off without Terrence Jones

:ez-laugh: I hear ya man but it isn't going to happen. I mean look at how silly this thread is....talk about a reach.

Agreed. All KU love aside, do you believe JS is the #1 player in America?

Agreed. All KU love aside, do you believe JS is the #1 player in America?

I have no idea. I do know there were multiple scouts/analysts (like Jason Williams) who said he was the best player during the entire MCDAA week and at the Jordan Brand classic. I think he's the best PG in the class.

I have no idea. I do know there were multiple scouts/analysts (like Jason Williams) who said he was the best player during the entire MCDAA week and at the Jordan Brand classic. I think he's the best PG in the class.

Ya I remember Williams saying that. I think this year is a complete unknown who is the best, but I do agree he is the best PG.

Ya I remember Williams saying that. I think this year is a complete unknown who is the best, but I do agree he is the best PG.

To me, from what I've seen of all the all-star games, youtube video's and recruiting rankings/stories that I've read I'd say Selby is the best guard, Barnes is the best forward and Sullinger is the best big.

Back