ku/unc

TarheelstateSooner

Reaction score
If Kansas gets Mosley and McCullar with what they already have, that's the runaway No. 1 team.

Would say UNC if they get Mayer from Baylor as they bring back everyone from a Final Four run and Kansas lost their best player.

Re: Transfer Portal Thread

Would say UNC if they get Mayer from Baylor as they bring back everyone from a Final Four run and Kansas lost their best player.

But, again, if KU adds those two and is bringing in 3 McD’s all-americans, on paper that would make them a much deeper team than Carolina overall to start the year.

But, again, if KU adds those two and is bringing in 3 McD’s all-americans, on paper that would make them a much deeper team than Carolina overall to start the year.

But remember, Carolina matches up well with them. :)

If Kansas gets Mosley and McCullar with what they already have, that's the runaway No. 1 team.

they would be as close to a lock for the title as any one in recent memory

So McCormick, Ogbaji, and Braun all stay in the Draft they'll still be better than UNC if UNC gets Mayer? That doesn't make sense to me. Martin's also a Graduate Senior, so he's gone from what I gather.

Last edited:

I also think it will indicate that either Braun or Wilson won’t be back. You can’t have all of those guys, unless they decide to go 5 out with Wilson as the 5.

I also think it will indicate that either Braun or Wilson won’t be back. You can’t have all of those guys, unless they decide to go 5 out with Wilson as the 5.

i don't think Braun is coming back .. he has a very good shot of going in the first round

So McCormick, Ogbaji, and Braun all stay in the Draft they'll still be better than UNC if UNC gets Mayer? That doesn't make sense to me. Martin's also a Graduate Senior, so he's gone from what I gather.

Unc won’t make the finals again. They got hot at the perfect time.

IMO

Unc won’t make the finals again. They got hot at the perfect time.

IMO

You say so. I mean, it's all opinion right now. But returning 4 of 5 starters from a run to the Chip?

I'm sure you thought the same thing when UNC lost Brice Johnson, and Marcus Paige and then won the Natty the next year. But I digress.

yep and brady was a huge part of that

And Mayer can fill in for him, plus they'll have depth now. Thinking Kansas is going to be expected to win the Natty when they've lost 4 impact players, and their backup Center is interesting compared to UNC returning 4 out of 5 starters.

Absolutely. He forgets that without Manek, UNC blew a 25 pt lead in about 10 mins of game time to Baylor.

Guess I watched a different game than you did. Refs were one-sided that whole second half against UNC. RJ Davis was getting clobbered, no foul calls on him. But UNC touch fouls Baylor, it was a foul.

And Mayer can fill in for him, plus they'll have depth now. Thinking Kansas is going to be expected to win the Natty when they've lost 4 impact players, and their backup Center is interesting compared to UNC returning 4 out of 5 starters.

IF they lose them all. But again, they are reloading not rebuilding. You are talking up a UNC team that 3 weeks before the NCAA tourney started was being talked about missing the tournament. Love and crew better learn to shoot more consistent in order to meet those high expectations. It’s what kept them from winning the national title honestly. None of the guards could hit anything against KU.

IF they lose them all. But again, they are reloading not rebuilding. You are talking up a UNC team that 3 weeks before the NCAA tourney started was being talked about missing the tournament. Love and crew better learn to shoot more consistent in order to meet those high expectations. It’s what kept them from winning the national title honestly. None of the guards could hit anything against KU.

Won't argue with that. Plus, they wore down. The starting 5 was wore out after the emotional drain from the Duke game before.

FYI McCormick, Obaji, and Martin are all gone regardless. So that's 3 impact players right there.

Won't argue with that. Plus, they wore down. The starting 5 was wore out after the emotional drain from the Duke game before.

FYI McCormick, Obaji, and Martin are all gone regardless. So that's 3 impact players right there.

LOL. You just won't stop with this BS. You act like they beat the '96 Bulls in the semis. And if they are so emotionally and mentally fragile that they were too "drained" to go all our for 40 minutes in the final, then they have bigger problems. It really wouldn't be that tough to just admit that they lost to a better team that would have beaten them 7 of 10 on a neutral floor.

I'll say this.. NC I would pick as a top 3-5 team no matter what going into next season. Add Meyer and I'm probably picking them to win it all. Love is an elite PG.. Davis is real solid.. They have 1/2 wings coming back that can play the 3/4 for them right now, plus one of the best centers in the game.

KU won't be near as good no matter what or who they add. Adding Tech kid and MO St kid is nice and will give them a chance, but no shot at final 4 in my opinion. They have too many young pieces coming in with no experience, bigs that aren't elite(at moment)

I'm on the NC train or possibly Kentucky.

LOL. You just won't stop with this BS. You act like they beat the '96 Bulls in the semis. And if they are so emotionally and mentally fragile that they were too "drained" to go all our for 40 minutes in the final, then they have bigger problems. It really wouldn't be that tough to just admit that they lost to a better team that would have beaten them 7 of 10 on a neutral floor.

cough cough 9 out of 10

Back