Lamb has a top 3 >>> Zagsblog.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigTime

The Red Wig
Reaction score
I wonder why Coach Smith let him talk to Adam?

Source Link

Oak Hill (Va.) guard Doron Lamb will take his second official visit this weekend to Kansas for “Late Night in the Phog.”

He previously visited Oklahoma for his first official the same weekend Harrison Barnes was there.

After the Kansas visit, Lamb says he plans to visit either Kentucky or UConn the weekend of Oct. 23.

Oak Hill coach Steve Smith had previously told me Lamb would visit Kentucky that weekend.

“I don’t even know yet,” Doron said Tuesday night. “Kentucky or UConn next week.”

Asked if he had a leader at this point, the 6-4 Lamb said: “It’s a three-way tie out of Kentucky, Kansas and Oklahoma.”

Arizona and St. John’s are also recruiting Lamb and he had tentatively slated a visit to Arizona the weekend of Oct. 23, but that now seems off.

As for the Kansas visit, Lamb said he has a good relationship with the coaching staff and also knows former Jayhawk Russell Robinson.

“I haven’t been there but I know a former player, Russell Robinson, and I know players that go there and they tell me good things about it. I’m cool with the coaching staff,” Lamb said.

As for UConn, Lamb said he might visit the Huskies in November if not on Oct. 23.

“If I don’t visit the the third week [of October] I’ll probably visit in November,” he said.

While not a surprise I am glad to be in his top 3 and hope he will come down to OU to ball. It is interesting that he was allowed to interview, though.

He's not going to tip his leader with two visits still left on the table. Still, I wish we had the last shot instead of the first.

Boomer,

Arizona parted ways with Doron and Calvin Lamb.
Calvin was looking forward to his visit at Arizona.

The addition of Daniel Bejarano and there will be more news on another potential Arizona recruit.....were the reasons.

Best of Luck.

Your biggest challenge will be Kentucky.
Calicat has come full circle with this recruit.

Boomer,

Arizona parted ways with Doron and Calvin Lamb.
Calvin was looking forward to his visit at Arizona.

The addition of Daniel Bejarano and there will be more news on another potential Arizona recruit.....were the reasons.

Best of Luck.

Your biggest challenge will be Kentucky.
Calicat has come full circle with this recruit.

Kansas is the biggest challenge imo. UK is already in on three top PGs and the word is that they are about to get Leslie.

I bet it comes down to OU and Kansas.

Hey Big,

Yeah , CJ is looking like a Calicat (Kentucky).

But, CJ is a 6-8 ,PF.
(with CJ going to Kentucky...this means that Kentucky WILL NOT get Terrence Jones. Kentucky is OUT of the Terrence Jones battle.)

One thing is for sure...Doron Lamb will NOT commit to Kansas during his visit.
Doron likes Kentucky alot and will make that visit.

During Doron's unofficial visit to Kentucky, he almost committed.

Best of Luck with Doron.

Hey Big,

Yeah , CJ is looking like a Calicat (Kentucky).

But, CJ is a 6-8 ,PF.
(with CJ going to Kentucky...this means that Kentucky WILL NOT get Terrence Jones. Kentucky is OUT of the Terrence Jones battle.)

One thing is for sure...Doron Lamb will NOT commit to Kansas during his visit.
Doron likes Kentucky alot and will make that visit.

During Doron's unofficial visit to Kentucky, he almost committed.

Best of Luck with Doron.

JessieW, some of the things you say are awful random and really don't connect with what's going on during the present time. I know that you are eluding to Jones visiting AZ on the 23rd, but if a guy is deciding on the eleventh hour if he's going to visit AZ or KU, it is not neccessarily a good sign for either of those school, regardless what "Book It Wildcat" or Richardson says.

With Poole already comitted and Kentucky dead set on getting a true PG in this class I have a hard time seeing Lamb as a Wildcat.

Dirty,

Alot of people already get the connection.
Take a look at both sites.
http://wildcatsportsreport.com/forums-home/wsr-free-forums (read Book It)
http://www.zagsblog.com/2009/10/13/bradley-to-uconn/
Dont' you get the impression that they are talking to eachother?
(if you read some of the old comments at AZag, you should see the pattern)

Back to Doron...

I can see Cali giving Doron a TWO part sales pitch:
1) Doron will play the 1 and 2.
2) Poole will mostly play the 3,some 2.

Those two things would put a smile on Doron.
Doron has always liked Kentucky and is the biggest threat, as stated days before.

Note:
If there is a change with Arizona's next commit ;then, Arizona is back in the recruiting battle for Doron.

Last edited:
I'm sorry but who the hell is JessieW? And why is he incapable of writing things in a coherent fashion? Is he in elementary school? Is he retarded? Does he come with an interpreter?

And why does he hit the return button 5 times between sentences?

Can anyone explain him to me?

Please?

Boomer,

I am not sure who this elmocarp person is ?
But, he should go read the other sites already mentioned.
Start with Adam Zag....

Many,Many follks already undestand the communication from Jessie W.:clap
AZ gets it. lmao.

Note:
Come on...you post a link about Zagsblog and YOU do not even read it ,completely. :(
There are discussion on the article ,in the comment section.
If you want to read more, you can go back on Zagsblog ,for the last six months...

I'm sorry but who the hell is JessieW? And why is he incapable of writing things in a coherent fashion? Is he in elementary school? Is he retarded? Does he come with an interpreter?

Please?

He has been banned from Pointguardu.com, and keeps trying to come back multiple times under different user names.

Lurking Zona fans,

What is this dudes deal? He is starting to creep me out. I don't want to read the wildcatsportsreport, and I know how to get to Zag's blog. Sheesh.

Big,

PointU is not even a real site. LMAO
Just some kids.

But, I will call you out on ZAG later today. OK.
Just a friendly call out.

Wow, this is kinda freaky.

JessieW seems like a spam bot.

Big,

PointU is not even a real site. LMAO
Just some kids.

But, I will call you out on ZAG later today. OK.
Just a friendly call out.

BIG TIME.....it is posted in the Kanter article.

Please?

I think JessieW be drinkin. Cheno and DFW are shakin their heads. But hey, he keeps givin me shotouts.

It makes no sense the way he formats his posts. In fact, if I were a mod I would literally edit every post to remove all the returns (not that a md needs to do this or anything). It is really that annoying. Also, content wise I generally have no idea what the hell he is talking about.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back