Lamb has a top 3 >>> Zagsblog.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
It makes no sense the way he formats his posts. In fact, if I were a mod I would literally edit every post to remove all the returns (not that a md needs to do this or anything). It is really that annoying. Also, content wise I generally have no idea what the hell he is talking about.

That's because its gibberish. Its like a collection of fragmented thoughts...the kind of thing a seriously disturbed person would write. In fact, I'll bet that if we had a webcam on Jessie we would see him curled up in a corner, naked, rocking back and forth, crying and scrubbing himself with a Brillo pad. The walls would be covered with similar rantings, only they would be written in his own sh!t.

Seriously, I've never been one who thinks anyone should be banned and I'm sure it wouldn't do any good, but I sure would like it if I never had to read another post by this guy.

He's getting banned everywhere and not because he's offensive, but because no one understand what the hell he's talking about.

Dirty,

According to Calvin Lamb, a visit to Arizona is still planned.
The date has not been made public;but, it will probably happen on Nov. 7?

I do not see DL becoming a Wildcats ..unless one of two thing happens.

It all centers on Ray McCallum becoming a Wildcat.

(Note: Looks like Terrence Jones is still going on his other trip(s), from initial feedback from yesterday. TJ should have something to say in today's media.)

http://ucla.rivals.com/showmsg.asp?fid=688&tid=127146191&mid=127158059&SID=1012&Style=1

Dirty,

According to Calvin Lamb, a visit to Arizona is still planned.
The date has not been made public;but, it will probably happen on Nov. 7?

I do not see DL becoming a Wildcats ..unless one of two thing happens.

It all centers on Ray McCallum becoming a Wildcat.

(Note: Looks like Terrence Jones is still going on his other trip(s), from initial feedback from yesterday. TJ should have something to say in today's media.)

http://ucla.rivals.com/showmsg.asp?fid=688&tid=127146191&mid=127158059&SID=1012&Style=1

I'd be suprised if McCallum ended up anywhere other than Detroit. They've actually have about a top 30 recruiting class and have got all types of prospects except a PG.

I don't see Jones or Lamb becoming a cat.

I'd be suprised if McCallum ended up anywhere other than Detroit. They've actually have about a top 30 recruiting class and have got all types of prospects except a PG.

I don't see Jones or Lamb becoming a cat.

Calvin and Doron are schedule to start the official trip to UK Calicat early.
Yes, they will start it on Friday and see the student open practice.

Lets see how many student yell out his name. lol (West Virginia revisited.)

If you are correct with McCallum;then, Miller and Book will MAKE its final push for Lamb.
It was good to hear that Calvin had an Arizona visit planned.

Calvin,Smith and Book relationships are rather strong.
So, we can expect ........

a) A NO COMMIT from Doron.
If Smith arranged an official visit to Arizona;then, expect Smith to follow up on this visit.

b) Arizona will have a THIRD commit.

Coach Miller stated that Arizona would have a THIRD COMMIT-- because a coach can not discuss recruits SPECIFICALLY. Miller eluded to the THIRD recruit being one which had already visited (ADREIAN PAYNE ) or one which would visit (Ray McCallum)....

OK, I'm trying to stay with you here. Doron Lamb has stated that it's a three way tie between the three schools recruiting him. So I don't see where AZ comes in the equation. Adreien Payne cut his list to UK and WVU. I don't see where AZ comes into that equation. Lastly, KU quit recruiting McCallum. My assumption and the assumption of others is that they believe he'll play at Detroit.

Can you give me a shot out on somebody's website?

Calvin and Doron are schedule to start the official trip to UK Calicat early.
Yes, they will start it on Friday and see the student open practice.

Lets see how many student yell out his name. lol (West Virginia revisited.)

If you are correct with McCallum;then, Miller and Book will MAKE its final push for Lamb.
It was good to hear that Calvin had an Arizona visit planned.

Calvin,Smith and Book relationships are rather strong.
So, we can expect ........

a) A NO COMMIT from Doron.
If Smith arranged an official visit to Arizona;then, expect Smith to follow up on this visit.

b) Arizona will have a THIRD commit.

Coach Miller stated that Arizona would have a THIRD COMMIT-- because a coach can not discuss recruits SPECIFICALLY. Miller eluded to the THIRD recruit being one which had already visited (ADREIAN PAYNE ) or one which would visit (Ray McCallum)....

Miller eluded to the THIRD recruit being one which had already visited (ADREIAN PAYNE ) or one which would visit (Ray McCallum)....

Thanks for the info. I find this funny though...so Miller thinks his 3rd commit will come from someone that either will visit or has visited. Wow, he's really going out on a limb there. :)

Doron Lamb has stated that it's a three way tie between the three schools recruiting him.

How can that be? A 3 way tie? Did you not read his dads comments about his visits? :)
Just messin' with you Dirty.

How can that be? A 3 way tie? Did you not read his dads comments about his visits? :)
Just messin' with you Dirty.

You're messin with JessieW. He's all over the net with doosies like this:

Comment by JessieWildcat
2009-10-19 16:46:12
Look like DORON had a good time at Kansas.
No Commit so far.
So, UK Calicats should have a big,upcoming weekend.

Why are the Kansas folks so QUITE…(what happened?)
Have they heard about the three SELF reporting rumors?

The WEIRD recruiting weekend.

Self-Reporting No.2
Yes, Kentucky Calicats committed MORE recruiting violations.
My boy JerryT. is correct. Chanting of the recruits names is a NCAA violation.
This is NOT a surprise. Everyone EXPECTED more violations.
Are we pass 10 violations already for the Calicats?
(This is making the NCAA look very embarrassing.)

Self-Reporting No.3
In the West, we have been talking in DISBELIEF since Saturday.

YES, Bobbie H. gets the TOP award for NCAA violations.
Bobbie must be feeling the PAYNE from the NCAA ,already.
Some folks are saying that OVER 500 Plus NCAA recruiting violations happened over the weekend. WOW!
The PAYNE will be to underable to WATCH- as the WV admin. attempts to discuss ALL of these recruiting violations.

A certain WV member shoud receive the NCAA memo ….do not come back to any WV bb activities.
Wait until the NCAA hears what Payne has to say.***
With so MANY violations, what will the NCAA sanctions be?? Major?

(PS- someone reached out to us, last Wednesday…on WV.)

Thanks for the info. I find this funny though...so Miller thinks his 3rd commit will come from someone that either will visit or has visited. Wow, he's really going out on a limb there. :)

Cheno,

I love that MILLER said that.
YOU have to believe in your recruiting.

PS- the West Virgina recruiting violations will help Arizona with A. Payne.

Those folks in West Virginia ,Patrick, DO NOT understand what is "really" happening.

Imagine if the NCAA does not imposed any SANCTIONS on WV for the violations with Adreian Payne.
Imagine if ALL school are allowed to conduct themselves like WV did?
NOT going to happen.

(Cheno, if you look back on Adam Zag comments, YOU will also discover that JW provided info on the RickiePitino Sex scandal ,before it became news....lol)
bruinblitz.com

You're messin with JessieW. He's all over the net with doosies like this:

Dirty,

That info of WV is very OLD news.
If you followed the links...WV (A.Payne) was discussed last Wednesday.

You haven't heard the latest from Jennifier (Big East).
Yes, Big East conference has gotten involved (confirmed this morning.)

This will get very interesting if WV does not SELF REPORT by today.
(four days have surpassed already)

Dirty,

That info of WV is very OLD news.
If you followed the links...WV (A.Payne) was discussed last Wednesday.

You haven't heard the latest from Jennifier (Big East).
Yes, Big East conference has gotten involved (confirmed this morning.)

This will get very interesting if WV does not SELF REPORT by today.
(four days have surpassed already)

It's a secondary violation.

Anyways, I don't think anyone here cares about Payne or West Virginia. We care about Lamb and Jones. I want atleast one of those guys to come to OU.

OU Hoosier,

I am more incline to agree with your position.
The more Lamb waits, the worse it may look for some schools.

Calvin is smart and not rely on TRUST (with Cali).
And just wait for the season to play out.

The longer it goes for Lamb...then additional schools will enter the recruitment. (or re-enter).

Note:
Lets see if 15 days bring some new updates or new-confirmed official visits for Lamb.

Is there a code to decipher your posts Jessie?

Sam,

I've been talking about Doron Lamb for about 9 months.
(some background ..FYI: thread called "The LAMB is on the Desert Horizon")

In short.....UK-Cali (HC: John Cali) is presently giving Doron Lamb a very good sales pitch. Calvin would like to believe it ;but, his is not totally convinced.

If Doron does delay his commit decision; then, Calvin just wants to make sure there are no changes from UK.

Note:
When Doron had an unofficial visit to UK.
Doron was very impressed.
But, Doron asked Cali about PT and roster/players.
Cali had NO response. (Cali had not seen his team nor his players.)
This put a stop to Doron commitment to UK....
UK fans believed DL would be a Wildcat during his unofficial visit.
The UK fans actually went crazy with all the hype of Doron being a UK Wildcat. UK was obviously WRONG.

A few months after the unofficial visit, Cali came up with a NEW sales pitch.
Cali was recruiting a number of guards and he would get the same question---what's the playing time for PG and SG.
Cali response: we will operate a three guard system.
Again, NO ONE is buying that BS.

PS- The only reason I follow UK Wildcat closely is because UK and Arizona go after almost the SAME players.

Calvin is smart and not rely on TRUST (with Cali).

Umm...

OK, Calvin is...

Umm...

So, trust is in all caps...

So...

Can we institute an aptitude test for eligibility to post here? Please?

So do I have to ban myself since Jessie W agreed with my post? I'm really not sure how to feel right now. Confused? Numb? Angry?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back