Lamb has a top 3 >>> Zagsblog.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dirty,

Looks like Miller has seen the "JessieLight".

Arizona is making its strong push for Doron Lamb.
The logistics are being worked out.

Hopefully, a visit will be scheduled to Arizona.

-A new school has re-entered the recruiting race for D.Lamb.
We call it the BOOK IT effort.

That's because its gibberish. Its like a collection of fragmented thoughts...the kind of thing a seriously disturbed person would write. In fact, I'll bet that if we had a webcam on Jessie we would see him curled up in a corner, naked, rocking back and forth, crying and scrubbing himself with a Brillo pad. The walls would be covered with similar rantings, only they would be written in his own sh!t.

Seriously, I've never been one who thinks anyone should be banned and I'm sure it wouldn't do any good, but I sure would like it if I never had to read another post by this guy.

Dirty,

Told you about Kentucky and Lamb, before the visit to Calicat Land.
LMAO.
But, OU still has a solid chance. Depends on how other recruits fall into place.

Calvin still does not trust everything he was told by UK.
Poole's position was explained by Cali, during DL visit.
I would expect Poole to have a follow up call with Cali...make sure he plays the 2.

U Conn is not a viable option for DL.
U Conn has been lossing out on many recruits...not even making the CUT of Top 5. There is negative buzz about U Conn, from the East Coast.

Note:
The comment in quote look rather embarrassing. LMAO
renamed: elmocrap ..lol

Dirty,

Told you about Kentucky and Lamb, before the visit to Calicat Land.
LMAO.
But, OU still has a solid chance. Depends on how other recruits fall into place.

Calvin still does not trust everything he was told by UK.
Poole's position was explained by Cali, during DL visit.
I would expect Poole to have a follow up call with Cali...make sure he plays the 2.

U Conn is not a viable option for DL.
U Conn has been lossing out on many recruits...not even making the CUT of Top 5. There is negative buzz about U Conn, from the East Coast.

Note:
renamed: elmocrap ..lol

Jessie,

I have been chastened by the mods for being too hard on you, so I am going to step as lightly as I can manage here. But the only embarrassing posts I have seen are yours. You joined this month and have already posted 52 times. You aren't an OU fan or a fan of any Big 12 school and you have posted here 52 times in three weeks! I have to assume that OUHoops isn't even in the top ten for sites you spend time at and you have posted 52 times! I'm not the grammar police (I mean, this is a message board), but don't you realize that when you communicate with people through writing that the way you compose your thoughts speaks volumes about your intelligence, competency and credibility? Not one of your posts has been without a major misspelling, a major error in tense usage, or seriously fragmented phrases. I swear to you that I'm not saying this right now to be cruel or insincere in any way, but reading your posts leads me to believe that you are either mentally disabled or possibly a learning disabled 14 year old. I swear to God that I don't say that to be cruel or make fun...that is honestly my best guess based on what you've posted (I confess, the post you quoted above was certainly meant to incite laughter at your expense however). I challenge you to copy and paste one single post of yours that is a coherent expression of an idea. I don't think you can. In fact, I challenge you to type out one single post that has complete sentences, conjugated correctly with no significant misspellings. I'll bet you $500 you can't do it. In fact, I know you can't. That's embarrassing.

But for all of that, I'd overlook it easily if you were a decent guy. But you just aren't. Regardless of the admins stance on this, I consider you a guest here. You are an outsider and you should respect the other members here as well as the fact that this is an OU board. For you to post things suggesting OU fans are deluded to think we are in the running for Lamb or Jones is flat out rude. If I have to read you throw out one more LMAO directed toward one of our members I don't know what I'll do. We have a lot of members who are fans of other programs and they handle themselves with class and respect and don't walk in here pretending to be a cross between Dave Telep, Howard Stern and a shaved chimp like you do.

I'm sure this post will get deleted before you or anyone else has a chance to read it, but I sincerely wish the admins would leave it up at least long enough to let you respond and to let a few other board members weigh in on what they think of the way you handle yourself around here. I'd love to see what would get posted.

And by the way, if you want to call someone out and try to make them look bad, then you really should try not to sound like a fool when you do it:

...really? Embarrassing for whom?

This last post was the first time he's ever mentioned OU.

Yeah, Arizona is more of a football school, I think. Not as relevant without old Lute.

But for all of that, I'd overlook it easily if you were a decent guy. But you just aren't. Regardless of the admins stance on this, I consider you a guest here. You are an outsider and you should respect the other members here as well as the fact that this is an OU board. For you to post things suggesting OU fans are deluded to think we are in the running for Lamb or Jones is flat out rude. If I have to read you throw out one more LMAO directed toward one of our members I don't know what I'll do. We have a lot of members who are fans of other programs and they handle themselves with class and respect and don't walk in here pretending to be a cross between Dave Telep, Howard Stern and a shaved chimp like you do.

I don't think he has ever been coherent enough to be offensive. It is like he runs his posts through google translate to chinese, then google translates that to chinese. Then, he adds random returns. Point being, I don't know why you think he is being a jerk. He seems too incomprehensible to reach the threshold necessary to be rude.

More news is coming...

Lamb is talking about setting up a FIFTH visit.
Initial talks have restarted.

The fifth visit will be finalized within a few days.

However, it is dependent on Ray Jr commit news.

Lamb or Ray Jr or both??

Note:
There is news of another scholarship being OPENED UP, at Arizona.

Expect the involvement of an old school -into the Mix.

Arizona will begin its strong push for Doron Lamb.

I am sure Smith has been contacted and a visit is being finalized.

My Boyz from Kentucky are very nervous tonight.

Time to go read the BOOK.

worker bees can leave
even drones can fly away
the queen is their slave

Word has it that Michael Jordan will be using his fourth year of eligibility at OU next season.

Word has it that Michael Jordan will be using his fourth year of eligibility at OU next season.

Well, at least we already have a contract with Nike, makes for an easy transition to the jumpman logo:dance005:

For those expecting NATIONAL news on Doron Lamb...

Zag will have an update.
http://www.zagsblog.com/2009/11/12/woodall-leaves-rough-childhood-behind-for-panthers/#comment-6833

In the meantime...

""I would anticipate Daniel being the only player we sign early, and I would certainly anticipate us being able to add to this class, whether it be getting a commitment throughout the year or signing somebody in the spring. If we get the right two, then that makes sense for us."

Arizona is still recruiting several players who are expected to sign in the spring, among them guard Doron Lamb of Virginia's Oak Hill Academy..."

Game on Kentucky!

Seriously, you're not battling with Kentucky for Doron Lamb.
He will end up at neither Arizona or Kentucky.
Kentucky has never been the leader for him.

For those expecting NATIONAL news on Doron Lamb...

Zag will have an update.
http://www.zagsblog.com/2009/11/12/woodall-leaves-rough-childhood-behind-for-panthers/#comment-6833

In the meantime...

""I would anticipate Daniel being the only player we sign early, and I would certainly anticipate us being able to add to this class, whether it be getting a commitment throughout the year or signing somebody in the spring. If we get the right two, then that makes sense for us."

Arizona is still recruiting several players who are expected to sign in the spring, among them guard Doron Lamb of Virginia's Oak Hill Academy..."

Game on Kentucky!

Did you ever think you might be the Arizona recruiting Jinx?

I keep staying tuned for all these updates and nothing ever happens. This might be blasphemous but I'm starting to think maybe Jessie isn't the true recruiting guru I thought he was. :)

Jessie, I doubt you have boyz anywhere, even on AZ sites.
When AZ makes the NIT, I'm going to LMAO..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back