Little Keiton is trying to guard Lace Dunn.

playmakr

Reaction score
This is hilarious. The YMCA league is tuesday nights, keiton.

Yes, I couldn't believe it took ford so long to realize this....

Lace was pretty fortunate not to pick up a foul and a technical foul on the play where he pushed the guy out of bounds.

I can't believe Keiton starts. Could he be the worst starter in the conference?

I can't believe Keiton starts. Could he be the worst starter in the conference?

I thought some on this board thought that honor went to Cade Davis? Cade Davis has been playing lights out the last two games, so maybe he will finally get some love?

There's really only one person on this board saying that stuff about cade.

I know SS. Just wanted to prove a point and show Cade the appreciation that I have for him!

Last edited:
There have been many, many OSU fans stating they would take Page over Davis any day.

There have been many, many OSU fans stating they would take Page over Davis any day.

I thought they also said that Page was a better freshman guard than Willie Warren was last year (along the lines of "Mike Hamilton is better than Adrian Peterson...." - from five years ago).

This is hilarious. The YMCA league is tuesday nights, keiton.

He was on 6'10" Anthony Jones earlier in the game. Baylor isolated Jones twice and Page had no help. He tried the Ginobli flop on the first play- it was an and 1 by Jones. Kudos to the refs for not calling it an offensive foul :clap. I get tired of all the flopping on "charge" calls.

I feel sad for the kid. I like him alot and he's all heart. His liabilities are becoming painfully obvious. OSU is at the mercy of playing him with his defensive liabilities or Gulley with his offensive liabilities.

He was on 6'10" Anthony Jones earlier in the game. Baylor isolated Jones twice and Page had no help. He tried the Ginobli flop on the first play- it was an and 1 by Jones. Kudos to the refs for not calling it an offensive foul :clap. I get tired of all the flopping on "charge" calls.
What else is that little guy going to do other than a weak flop? It really was like watching some kid from the YMCA try to guard men. You know it's "fun" and all that a small town kid from Oklahoma gets to play at a state university, but c'mon, the fun is over, let's get real.

What else is that little guy going to do other than a weak flop? It really was like watching some kid from the YMCA try to guard men. You know it's "fun" and all that a small town kid from Oklahoma gets to play at a state university, but c'mon, the fun is over, let's get real.

:ez-roll:

Love it, play. I wonder if OSU fans still think he is better than Willie and Rotnei.

What is amazing is the amount of time that OSU has he and Penn on the court at the same time.

When you're short like that you have to have something extra. Short guys are usually the quickest guys on the team. He's slow. Usually they're the toughest. He aint. He has no advantage he can use against other players besides beating them in a free throw contest or being left wide open and knocking down threes. I think Ford is going to go conventional and play Pilgrim and Moses together more and they'll probably have Franklin and Gulley eat into Page's minutes. Hohum said that No way Cade starts over Page. He was clearly wrong.

3-4 four games as a senior, while page put up similar point totals as a frosh. Little bit of a difference.

When you're short like that you have to have something extra. Short guys are usually the quickest guys on the team. He's slow. Usually they're the toughest. He aint. He has no advantage he can use against other players besides beating them in a free throw contest or being left wide open and knocking down threes. I think Ford is going to go conventional and play Pilgrim and Moses together more and they'll probably have Franklin and Gulley eat into Page's minutes. Hohum said that No way Cade starts over Page. He was clearly wrong.
Comparing him to Penn is a perfect example. They have similar size but Penn is very quick and appears to be tough as nails. Page is still used to playing guys the same size as him who could barely dribble in high school.

my bad a junior, still though their good games are equal, off the top of my head.

my bad a junior, still though their good games are equal, off the top of my head.

You're talking about scoring points. That's your barometer of comparing players. I'll never see Keiton Page pull down 11 rebounds in a conference game. We'll never see him lead his team in Steals or have any type of Impact that Cade can have on a game. You'll never seen him be a shutdown defender against a James Anderson or Rotnei Clark. If you look at most of Page's points, they're generally credited to him being wide open due to defenses shading to James Anderson. I'm not trying to slam the kid. I love him. But his weaknesses are becoming more and more glaring each game.

Look at Page's games against high majors this year, i think his season high is 6. He can light up Prairie View, but he is almost worthless against teams with any athleticism. They guy should be getting at most 10 minutes a game, certainly not starting for a team that wants to make the NCAA.

To be honest, I'm surprised he doesn't get burned more on the defensive end. There will be periods of a game where teams will try to iso him, but for the most part he seems to avoid that treatment. Really anytime he's in the game and guarding a guy 6ft and above...there should be some posting up involved...

Page is no where near Cade's all around game, not even when Cade was a Frosh. Cade would, literally, run circles around him.

Back