Luke Cothron

BigTime

The Red Wig
Reaction score
Interesting tidbit from Jerry Meyer on Rivals. He claims that Luke may be reclassifying and going pro straight out of prep school instead of going to college next year. I have mentioned on here before that many have said that he has attitude problems, so it could get real interesting no matter where he goes....

Luke dislocated his knee-cap two days ago. It is a very similar situation to the Cobbin's injury. Best of luck on a speedy recovery for Big Luke.

Interesting tidbit from Jerry Meyer on Rivals. He claims that Luke may be reclassifying and going pro straight out of prep school instead of going to college next year. I have mentioned on here before that many have said that he has attitude problems, so it could get real interesting no matter where he goes....

Sooo, we scratch him off the list?

Cobbins seems a more realistic option anyway even without that tidbit. Not saying I don't like or wouldn't like to see Cothron as a Sooner, but I think we have a better shot at Cobbins.

Cobbins seems a more realistic option anyway even without that tidbit. Not saying I don't like or wouldn't like to see Cothron as a Sooner, but I think we have a better shot at Cobbins.

Without a doubt. I wish both a full recovery, but I would rather have Cobbins at this point. Cothron has some red flags at this point.

I prefer Cobbins at this point. We need a player like him with his wingspan. This kid is still growing and seems like he could be a good contributor at the next level. BOOMER SOONER BABY!!!

I saw Luke play sever times...and you want to talk about over-rated...wow. He plays center, If he goes pro more power to him

I saw Luke play sever times...and you want to talk about over-rated...wow. He plays center, If he goes pro more power to him

The few times I saw him play he was a man amongst boys. Pretty much a Patrick Patterson clone in my opinion. I have heard of attitube and motor problems and that sounds alot like Herb Pope. I think Latavious Williams and Jeremy Tyler may set precedents for guys like Cothron. If that's the case, bring on Cobbins.

Back