Mark Rodgers Just Stated

velvetj

Reaction score
That the OU uniforms against Arkansas were the result of washing and rust. Said new unis are on order and will be there for Sunday. They were clearly different unis than before. Is he just making that up?

That the OU uniforms against Arkansas were the result of washing and rust. Said new unis are on order and will be there for Sunday. They were clearly different unis than before. Is he just making that up?

that is funny...i bet a caller called in and asked why they werent white...

we wore those last year as well in the Cream, he is making that up

I remember that. Two people have called in and of course both hated them. The first guy asked why OU was wearing yellow uniforms.

Hmm, I liked those uniforms. I guess no one is going to call in unless they dislike the uniforms.

Are you sure he was not illuding to the poor play prior to the Arkie game?

i tuned in right when he was saying. It sounded like he was dead serious but im sure he wasn't

Oh he was serious. A guy called in earlier and he said he'd check it out and that was his answer. Now he says he'll have more on it after the break. hahaha

Oh he was serious. A guy called in earlier and he said he'd check it out and that was his answer. Now he says he'll have more on it after the break. hahaha

I thought he was serious too but no way can somebody be that stupid.

The associate SID Mike Houck just said that he was kidding Mark and he bought it and reportedd it. LOL He's on now telling him they are alternate unis. LMAO Mark is an idiot.

I can see how he falls for it. Houck doesn't sound like a practacle joker.

Just proves that Mark Rodgers is the idiot that he seems to be. We wore those uniforms once last year. Any sports reporter who paid any attention at all would know that.

His voice when Mike Houck told him he was joking was priceless. You could almost feel him thinking, "Gosh I am a total dumbarse."

Now Traber is giving him all kinds of grief on the phone. Told him he thought he was better than that. LOL

I kinda feel bad for him but not really. He is taking it pretty well though.

Back