NCAA Tournament - Saturday Game Thread

texas just makes buckets, and then cunningham says hold my beer...

women about to tip for those that like to flip.

Houston is the team I'm rooting for....that's left. While they are fighting/hustling, they are extremely fortunate that Auburn is missing FTs. And the Cougs are making theirs.....that's the difference in the game. Auburn is 15/31 from the line for the game.....yikes.

PS....Bruce Pearl is a gigantic douche.

the 2 best freshman are both going to be top 11 picks .. they are not coming back ..

that is not "paper talent" it is just talent

Doesn’t really change my point. They are still you and a largely new roster. And Smith only played about 15 games this season.

Not a roster I’d have extremely high expectations for.

Absolutely brilliant stuff by Coach Sampson.

No Shead or Sasser...turn it into the Mark show.

Sasser is so good.

A smart NBA team, somewhere in the mid-to-bottom of the first, should draft him.

Jarace Walker has a higher NBA ceiling. That guy has a chance to be really good. Athleticism for days.

Can’t stand Pearl but he can definitely coach, which makes it hard to believe he hasn’t called a single TO in the second half as they have been outscored by 20. It’s been a choppy half with all the fouls, but still odd he didn’t try to calm things down.

[TWEET]https://twitter.com/GoodmanHoops/status/1637265731887722496[/TWEET]

Just complete domination in the 2nd half. Auburn looked defeated 5 minutes into the 2nd half.

Mark with maybe the best game of his career. He has struggled mightily on offense lately. Huge game for him.

Houston and Bama may be the two teams to beat in the tourney.

This is what OU could have been if the OU admin hadn’t totally mishandled the texting scandal, which was a freaking joke anyway. Outside of 2-3 seasons, OU has been a dumpster fire since Sampson left. Joe C and the OU leadership have earned the lions share of the blame for our failures. They have mismanaged the program.

This is what OU could have been if the OU admin hadn’t totally mishandled the texting scandal, which was a freaking joke anyway. Outside of 2-3 seasons, OU has been a dumpster fire since Sampson left. Joe C and the OU leadership have earned the lions share of the blame for our failures. They have mismanaged the program.

Lon Kruger did a solid job. But we haven't gotten guys that get talent here consistently since Kelvin.

lol this was not kelvin at OU

and OU doesn't have blake if kelvin at stayed at OU

and i enjoyed buddy and the final 4

Penn State is a tough team. They don't wow you, like "off-the-bus", but they do a lot of things well.

Back