Not so great Michael Cobbins news

Ada

I read the hale piece and it certainly differs from the Memphis site in which he said Memphis or Miami. I hope hale is right.

Good thing for you aggies, because it looks like Tony Mitchell isn't looking to be a poke anymore.

Bummer. OSU needs posts more than wings, but I wouldn't have been beat up at all if Mitchell had went to OSU, and Williams had decided to go to LSU or something.

Cobbins and Johnson would be nice!

Bummer. OSU needs posts more than wings, but I wouldn't have been beat up at all if Mitchell had went to OSU, and Williams had decided to go to LSU or something.

Cobbins and Johnson would be nice!

I'm liking OSU's recruiting class a lot better than ours right now. I think things will end up good for us in other positions, but I'm real worried about the post position.

I am too Dirty. I really hope we get either James Johnson or Terrance Jones. If not, we will really have to pray that Tiny comes back.

Ada

I read the hale piece and it certainly differs from the Memphis site in which he said Memphis or Miami. I hope hale is right.

Yeah, I know, BT. I'd say the odds of luring a kid out of Memphis are not in our favor, yet he appears to be leaning toward leaving home to play. Plus, he likes Capel and Betts, and that alone gives us a chance. Black would be a good get if our coaching staff can pull off another coup.

Back