** Official Oklahoma vs Kentucky Game Thread**

According to Calipari, Kentucky has never committed a foul.

Keep fighting boys!!! This is what I want to see all year. Outwork them. Should I say Heart, Hustle, Hardwood???? Lol. Jk.

Screw these patronizing "OU fans can be proud of this team" announcers, let's win this game.

Ok just have to vent for a min...I have never liked hightower never...and today he is just proving it with horrible calls..but when he blows his wistle quit acting like a lil drama queen pointing the finger and jumping all over and getting in the players face to make sure they know they commited the foul im sure they do...did anybody see when he called the foul on C.J and he was laying on the floor and he put his fingers like 2 inches away from his face...what a complete JOKE

Loving the heart!!!! I have seen absolutely nothing that says we can't compete with this team. We have missed alot of shots, and made some dumb mistakes, yet with a little fight we are still in the game.

This team won't be a quitting type team. The quitters left town with their agents and posse in tow. :OUbball-logo:

Last edited:
It is nice to see us fighting through this one. We look like we belong on the floor with them and may make them play all 40 minutes.

This PBP guy cannot do simple math. That is the second time he's said it's a 9 point game.

The announcers are terrible. I had to turn off the sound, something I almost never do.

Nick did not block out there. Ballwatching. Come on

Back