** Official Oklahoma vs Kentucky Game Thread**

I think the only way we really defend Terrence Jones is just fouling him.

Exactly NickZepp. That's going to be the story all year. Undersized down low means trouble against good teams..

Good teams with dominant big men. There is a way to defend bigger teams.. Every yr, at least one undersized team makes a run in the tourney. Every yr it happens. We will get better. This game is an excellent learning experience for us. Much better to play them early before their youngsters get experience.

Exactly NickZepp. That's going to be the story all year. Undersized down low means trouble against good teams..
Good thing is that we really don't play a ton of teams with this size. Nobody has this size, but I mean bigger teams. Texas, Kansas, Baylor is probably about it. Maybe Kansas State and A&M or someone like that. And this team will get better as the season goes on.

We are starting to attack the basket a little better. We just can't stop Kentucky with a consistent basis.

Blair with another turnover. He's not doing much on offense today.

Make that 4 but they turn it right back over going out of bounds.

This is a strange game to feature Blair at the point. Kind of throwing him to the fire after not playing him much.

Four straight turnovers (well the last one was an almost...) for Blair. Can we get him out of there now?!?

I guess Capel just doesn't trust Newell that much.

Capel doesn't know who the heck to play....let's bench Blair and barely let him play in the first three games and then give him more minutes against Kentucky!? Lol doesn't make sense

I'm convinced there was something else going on with Blair those first couple games.

Back