** Official Oklahoma vs Kentucky Game Thread**

We need to attack the basket more overall.

THIS. We are not doing nearly enough of this, and the contested jumpers need to stop. We're not hitting them. At least when we drive, we can draw fouls.

Well, we certainly had some shining moments. Fitz and Pledger really showed me something. Color me impressed. I have no idea what the hell we've got at PG. Although Blair played better D, Kentucky went on a big run there at the end with him in and Pledger out.

Fortunately, we won't be seeing many teams like Kentucky this year. Hopefully we can come out in the final 20 minutes and play them even and not totally get blown out of the place.

You can't see the talent difference? Wow! It sure would be nice to have a big body like Jones down low. Kentucky is getting open three's because everybody has to help on the drive and we don't have a shot blocker in the middle. Division 1 players should knock down 80% of wide open three's. I hope we keep fighting but we are obviously outmanned.

We'll see one or two teams like Kentucky in Big 12 play. Even if we don't win this game which looks pretty obvious right now. I think we win atleast 2 games in Hawaii

I think we need to go with Blair/Newell at PG. Pledger doesn't really work at PG because he can't take care of the ball that well. He needs to be more of an off guard that's shooting shots or going inside and making baskets. I really like how Fitzgerald is playing. We need to attack the basket more overall. We kinda quit doing that to end the half.

I disagree, while pledger may not be the "sexy" pick at PG with fancy dribbling the fact is he has done well today with little TOs and he has been creating and attacking well, however I do think we miss his shooting when he is PG

I've been looking for Tyler Neal. JMHO but I think he's the most efficient guy on the team.

It's like when Billy Tubbs was slow playing Ryan Minor. Tubbs didn't realize what a talent he had.

You can't see the talent difference? Wow! It sure would be nice to have a big body like Jones down low. Kentucky is getting open three's because everybody has to help on the drive and we don't have a shot blocker in the middle. Division 1 players should knock down 80% of wide open three's. I hope we keep fighting but we are obviously outmanned.
Tell that to Kentucky last year. They missed a ton of 3s in games last year because teams did what OU is doing to them.

I've been looking for Tyler Neal. JMHO but I think he's the most efficient guy on the team.

It's like when Billy Tubbs was slow playing Ryan Minor. Tubbs didn't realize what a talent he had.

I don't think he is ready yet. But it will be interesting to see his progression.. I think he'll be better than cade

BTW I turned off the TV after the first 5 minutes of the half and have the radio on and it's not bad. Someone else is in for BBS. And he's done a decent job.

I don't think he is ready yet. But it will be interesting to see his progression.. I think he'll be better than cade
If the lead gets much bigger we'll probably see him in the second half.

NBA players don't even come close to that level of shooting. Yes I see a talent difference like everyone else does, but I don't see a difference so great that we have no chance if we play hard/smart and hit some open shots. Alot of teams have a size disadvantage. Size doesn't automatically = more talent.....

We're doing better on defense. Now if we could just shoot...

I think that sequence just summed up this team, *deep sigh*

Back