** Official Oklahoma vs Kentucky Game Thread**

Should easily be single digits.. Dang thompson tomahawked jones

Terrence Jones is a 30% free throw shooter, foul him every time.

Still not a fan of nick....I would rather see cj guard jones put nick on the bench

i see thompson not guarding jones after this he will put clark on him. jones is going for 40

T Jones has 17 points (8-10 FG) and 8 rebounds. Man I would love to have him.

Thompson is killing us...defensive rebounding is all about effort, and he's giving NONE!! And, why would he get in a jawing match with T.Jones...what has Thompson done to be in a position to talk trash in this game?

Cade is single-handedly trying to keep us in it.

Thompson is killing us...defensive rebounding is all about effort, and he's giving NONE!! And, why would he get in a jawing match with T.Jones...what has Thompson done to be in a position to talk trash in this game?

We only have one guy that can body with them in Fitzgerald. Thompson is a nice player but he can't body with these guys and that's obvious.

Thompson is one of those tools that is little different and always trying to start fights.. I fully expect him to punch somebody before it's over

Exactly NickZepp. That's going to be the story all year. Undersized down low means trouble against good teams..

TJ cried like a girl because Nick fouled him hard. A lega/good foul I might add. He started jawing/taunting Nick after the dunk, and Nick responded. Not really a jawing match, IMO, but its what the announcer wanted to make it. If we are going to be scared of them, we may as well have called in a score and stayed in Norman....

Back