** Official Oklahoma vs Kentucky Game Thread**

We are too small to compete with the big boys. Keep fighting guys. Don't give up.

Kentucky with an 9-2 run to end the half. Ugh

these announcers are so damn annoying. I knew coming in that Jimmy Dykes would be his usual self--a complete SEC toolbox. But this main guy is just...horrible.

I thought Newell was the backup pg? So y is Blair playing so much??
Capel is so inconsistent on who needs to be on the floor...I get the vibe he just goes by the seat of his pants sometimes....I like Newell much better than blair

these announcers are so damn annoying. I knew coming in that Jimmy Dykes would be his usual self--a complete SEC toolbox. But this main guy is just...horrible.

The Blackburn guy is a glorified weatherman. I like him teaching us how to set a screen.. Wow

I actually don't see the ALLEDGED great difference in talent. I see no reason why we can't compete with these guys in the 2nd half if we knock down some shots and play a little tougher on the ball defense. Kentucky is not ALL THAT, IMO.

Somebody post a video I can watch to pass the time during halftime

Im sick of this love affair with kentucky from the announcers...OU did not get any pre-game mention and kentucky recieved about 10 minutes...always OU gets no love from the ESPN Jokes

I think we need to go with Blair/Newell at PG. Pledger doesn't really work at PG because he can't take care of the ball that well. He needs to be more of an off guard that's shooting shots or going inside and making baskets. I really like how Fitzgerald is playing. We need to attack the basket more overall. We kinda quit doing that to end the half.

I thought Newell was the backup pg? So y is Blair playing so much??
Capel is so inconsistent on who needs to be on the floor...I get the vibe he just goes by the seat of his pants sometimes....I like Newell much better than blair

I disagree. One plays little to no defense but is a good facilitator, and the other plays too fast/out of control, but scores better. Gotta try them both and see which one gets into a groove, IMO. I'm glad to see them both playing some. Gotta find out if either can play Big 12 ball before we actually enter Big 12 play with 1 PG like last year.

I actually don't see the ALLEDGED great difference in talent. I see no reason why we can't compete with these guys in the 2nd half if we knock down some shots and play a little tougher on the ball defense. Kentucky is not ALL THAT, IMO.
There's an obvious size difference which is why they are killing us on the boards. I actually think our guards matchup well with them on the offensive side. We need Cade and Pledge to make some 3s., and Fitzgerald can play with these guys.

Im sick of this love affair with kentucky from the announcers...OU did not get any pre-game mention and kentucky recieved about 10 minutes...always OU gets no love from the ESPN Jokes

That was gay I wanted to hear what they thought buy they were busy with UK, get over it ESPN they will be on probation eventually

Back