****OFFICIAL OU vs. NORTHERN COLORADO THREAD****

Edmond_Sooner

Reaction score
I'm at work and wont be able to watch on TV until probably 1:30pm so i'm counting on you guys to keep me posted!!

p.s. my seats are being occupied...

BOOMER!

looks like it's on channelsurfing.net for those out of staters.

looks like it's on channelsurfing.net for those out of staters.

It's odd, but I can't get channelsurfing.net to load. I just get a blank page, no matter which browser I use.

I'm at work, but they don't block access to individual sites here. It's weird.

So where can I hear the radio broadcast of the game online?

I hate this game being at noon... I'm torn between this and watching Niceville for the state title. Going to have some serious back and forth on the remote unless one gets out of hand early.

I'll be watching in stunning low def on the ESPN full court pass. Direct TV is about to get the boot after NFL season is over.

I haven't had time to do any research on Northern Colorado. How good are they and what do you guys expect to see today?

I haven't had time to do any research on Northern Colorado. How good are they and what do you guys expect to see today?

They are a solid mid major...a friend of mine is an assistant there and they have a formidable team...a real possibility they could be in the tournament this year...

i am in and out of the office helping customers...so i cant listen to a stream or watch or anything...so an update on scoring would be greatly appreciated!!

already hearing the crowd is terrible...

That first Northern bucket will put us down on rebounds in a hurry

Tiny needs to touch the ball on every possession. NC doesn't have anyone who can match up with Tiny in a man to man.

Back