****OFFICIAL OU vs. NORTHERN COLORADO THREAD****

Thats what happens when you play only 7 guys, players legs get tired and shots start coming up short.

Normally, I would agree. But Cade, Tony and TMG played well the entire game. That's not an excuse for the others.

WW....1 rebound, 4 assists, 5 TOs with 4 points on 2/6 shooting...

Should at least be able to crash the boards if he is doubled on O.

Horrid.

It's like croc and willie have switched places. now willie is a streaky shooter.

And there are members of this board who project us to go 10-6 in conference play.

I'm getting tired of Willie's BS. I don't care if he scores 0 if there is effort. Hanging your head after missing a shot will not cut it. I think his attitude effects the calls he gets as well. Capel needs to start working officials. We drew 0 fouls in the paint today. He needs to get off his azz and work the zebras.

The thing that pisses me off about Willie is that he doesn't drive the ball if he doesn't hit a 3. Once he hits a 3 he tries to drive more and he usually gets some shots that way. Today he rarely drove the ball and never really had any open looks outside of some poorly missed 3s.

And there are members of this board who project us to go 10-6 in conference play.

We could easily go better than that. We have a lot of offense, our only issues are effort on defense right now and we are getting better there.

we want go 10-6 in conference, be lucky to go 8-8
Are you talking about the team that played today or the team that played against Utah? Or the team that will probably kill UTEP on Monday and we'll have people talking about how we are going 13-3 in conference after that game. You can't overreact because of one game.

A question for all the haters:

If you took the Northern off this team and they were University of Colorado would you all be complaining? I say this because it's pretty clear to me that this UNC team we played today is the best team in Colorado.

Don't get drawn to thinking that just because of the name this UNC team is bad.

A question for all the haters:

If you took the Northern off this team and they were University of Colorado would you all be complaining? I say this because it's pretty clear to me that this UNC team we played today is the best team in Colorado.

Don't get drawn to thinking that just because of the name this UNC team is bad.

They lost to Montana St. by 24. And who cares if they are the best team in Colorado. This doesn't change the absence of defense and hustle by all players.

It was my fault. I'm superstitious about being in my house during an OU game. I forgot the game was a "morning start" in my time zone and figured it wouldn't matter anyway.

That said, the best thing about it was that a "Win's a Win."

I'm getting tired of Willie's BS. I don't care if he scores 0 if there is effort. Hanging your head after missing a shot will not cut it. I think his attitude effects the calls he gets as well. Capel needs to start working officials. We drew 0 fouls in the paint today. He needs to get off his azz and work the zebras.

Sin, he starts to go mental when he's not getting calls and loses his game.

Agree.

Back