****OFFICIAL OU vs. NORTHERN COLORADO THREAD****

it's about time Tad got mad. He's been getting screwed the whole game.

UNC's coach has been asking for a tee since the first half. The refs finally obliged and gave him one. lol

Wow Tad you've gotten every call but one all game. You are as dumb and blind as the officials. Moron!

I don't care what anyone says man this UNC team is a really good basketball team and one that could very easily win the Big Sky and just might be the best college team in Colorado.

I realize we didn't play well defensively in the first half, but UNC has given us their best shot today and rather than ditch on our team I'm just going to applaud theirs for the effort and be proud of our guys for rising to the challenge.

I don't care what anyone says man this UNC team is a really good basketball team and one that could very easily win the Big Sky.

I realize we didn't play well defensively in the first half, but UNC has given us their best shot today and rather than ditch on our team I'm just going to applaud theirs for the effort and be proud of our guys for rising to the challenge.

They will make the tourney IMO.

They're allowing TMG to get mugged every time down the floor. He's doing a good job against the pressure.

that kid in the crowd with the beard looked like the bartender from three amigos

UNC plays great pressure defense. This was a good test for the Sooners. I loved their man-to-man intensity.

We played bad D but I seriously doubt we would have been allowed to play the D they played.

I'm speechless about how we played to end this game.

Back