****OFFICIAL OU vs. NORTHERN COLORADO THREAD****

What in the hell! Somebody make a play in the clutch! My Gawd!

So what do Sampson haters think right now. Capel recruits better and I like his style of play better but Sampson was one of the best ever at closing out a game.

Defense is 90% about effort... This team is sorely lacking in this area

Good thing Cade and Crocker showed up today. Pretty embarrassing day.

So what do Sampson haters think right now. Capel recruits better and I like his style of play better but Sampson was one of the best ever at closing out a game.

Sampson was about 100 times the game day coach there's no doubt about that.

What happens when guys like Crocker and Cade cant hit a damn free throw. Willie plays a lazy game and does not come back to a pass.

Horrible finish. I think that is actually great for this team. Capel can just rip them and work them in practice yet they still won and at the end of the season that is all that matters.

If we hit our free throws and we win that game comfortably, that's not against the coaching of Capel though.

We missed 3 "front-ends"......wow. We seriously lucked out. I'll take the win, but that last 2+ minutes was beyond embarassing.

This team can make 95% of their free throws in the first 38 minutes, and then can't make a free throw to save their lives in the last 2 minutes. This is the second game in a row we should have lost because Tony Crocker and TMG can't hit a damn free shot at the end.

Wow officials, please turn in your stripes. Crocker obviously fouled on that board. We've got some choke artists at the line.

If we hit our free throws and we win that game comfortably, that's not against the coaching of Capel though.

I agree, it's the players who need to grow a pair when the game is on the line.

We missed 3 "front-ends"......wow. We seriously lucked out. I'll take the win, but that last 2+ minutes was beyond embarassing.

Thats what happens when you play only 7 guys, players legs get tired and shots start coming up short.

Back